-58%
Waring Pro FS150 Reviews

Waring Pro FS150

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Good little product for the homemaker

Mar 5, 2011
Rated Show

Pros:Good for the price, slices well for home use.

Cons:Difficult to clean. Some plastic parts, Soft foods can bog it down

Waring Pro FS150 Meat Slicer
This little meat slicer does  the job. Has some heavy duty plastic parts. Stainless steel blade rest of the machine is aluminum.  Even though it is not high powerful it cuts through ham fine , cheese and beef.
 I did find that it will bog down a bit on SOFT cheeses. but just take it slow it will cut through. Mineral oil on the glide bar helps it slice the tray  for ease.
 I also found that if the suction cups on its feet doesn't stick to the counter well. especially mine. I just place a piece of shelf liner mat under the slicer and it anchors the slicer well.
Cleaning the unit can be  a little difficult but if you clean as you go then it is not as bad as people say it is.
This is not a professional restaurant quality slicer.  it is not to be used or treated as one.It will do the job for home use. Just  take your time. I am pleased with this little slicer . it works for me

With a Waring food slicer, you'll get professional performance at home. Engineered for effortless slicing in unlimited quantities, it features a 7.5-i...