Weber 7501 Hose Regulator Kit (14 1 2 ) Reviews

Weber 7501 Hose Regulator Kit (14 1 2 )

+$5.99 shipping Home Depot

Weber 7501 Hose Regulator Kitů An Easy Replacement!

Aug 27, 2011

Pros:Weber Quality, Easy Installation

Cons:None

The Bottom Line:

Weber Quality dictates you replace this regulator and hose kit with nothing other than a Weber!

Over the years I've owned a number of grills and to date have yet to find one that has performed as flawlessly as the Weber Genesis. Not only was this the easiest grill to assemble (15min), it grills evenly without hot spots and has simply been a great grilling experience. Fast forward 10 years and its timely to replace some time worn parts to keep the Genesis in top condition.

I like to clean the grille after each use and after breaking it down and degreasing and pressure washing it a fair amount of muck came away from it leaving it in sterling condition. I'm impressed with how this grill wears, a fine example of what we're care capable of producing in the USA.

After inspecting the regulator hose I decided it was best to replace it, since it looked a bit limp from all the years of sitting under a hot kettle. The great thing about a company like Weber is that their replacement parts are readily accessible at any bog box store like a Lowes/Depot or most regional and even local Mom & Pop hardware stores.

After a quick exchange of under $15.00 for the Weber 7501 I was on my way. The 14.5" replacement hose comes with the regulator and tank hookup which is a breeze to get operational.  I was assured that the Weber 7501 Hose Regulator Kit would be a simple replacement and installation and I was correct in assuming so, it was with a simple hookup to the burner and tank. I always like to squirt a little soapy water and watch for bubbling which would indicate a leak that could cause catastrophic consequences. My neighbor laughed at me until a local resident was killed by a propane tank explosion, so it pays to be careful; he no longer laughs.

While the grille operates much like it did before, the new Weber 7501 Hose Regulator Kit  with a nice sturdy hose and tight fittings assure that I'll get years more of dependable service from my Weber Genesis grill!

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. The Weber QCC1 Hose and Regulator Kit helps prolong the life of your gas grill. A genuine Weber replacement part,...
Home Depot

Weber, Genuine Weber Parts, Gas Grill Hose Regulator Kit, Hose Regulator QCC1, 14.5, 3/8 Flare, Fits Genesis Silver A Genesis Silver B Gas Grills QCC1...