Werthers Original Sugar Free Hard Candy Bags, Caramel Coffee by Storck - 5.5 Oz, 12 ea

Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Sugar Free Hard Candy: A Coffee Lover's Dream!

Mar 11, 2011

Pros:Smooth caramel coffee flavor, sugar free.

Cons:Still contains calories even though it is sugar free.  Drats!

The Bottom Line: A tasty hard candy in caramel coffee flavor that is also sugar free and safe for diabetics.

My husband picked up Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Sugar Free Hard Candy because he is a diabetic and is always getting those urges for something sweet.  He thought this would be a candy he would like and also different from the "norm."  Turned out he didn't like them at all and I inherited the bag!

Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Sugar Free Hard Candy

This is another flavor of the original caramel hard candy from Werther's that is a favorite of many people I know.  Take the original version, zap the sugar and add some coffee flavoring and you have a new sugar free hard candy!

Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Sugar Free Hard Candy comes in a bag weighting 2,75 ounces and retails for around $1.99 a bag.  Each piece of hard candy is sealed individually in a gold foil wrapper.

According to the bag, 5 pieces of candy is considered a serving.  One serving of 5 pieces of candy contains 40 calories.

My Thoughts on Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Sugar Free Hard Candy

Although my husband didn't care for the flavor of this candy, I did.  I am a coffee lover and love flavored coffees.  Maybe that is why I enjoyed the caramel coffee flavor this candy delivers.

This candy is shaped just like the original caramel hard candy but has a darker color added to it alternating with the lighter caramel color giving it a striped design.

I love the flavor.  The caramel and coffee flavors are smooth and blend together very well.  If you enjoy caramel flavored coffee, you have to give this candy a try.  It's great when you want a cup of coffee but can't have one or it's great for a treat anytime of the day or night.

Even though this candy is sugar free, it does contain calories.  This is probably the biggest drawback to this candy.  However, the calories are much less than a regular piece of hard candy containing sugar.

Overall, I enjoy a piece or two of Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Sugar Free Hard Candy every now and then.  It's a good way indulge in an imaginary cup of coffee in the afternoons for me!  I think that it is a good alternative for diabetics also to have something sweet without consuming sugar.

Nutritional Info

Dietary Fiber:  0g
Sugars:  0g
Protein:  0g

Ingredients

Isomalt, Cream, Butter, Flavoring, Salt, Ammonia Caramel, Emulsifier Soy Lecithin, Coffee Extract, Sweetener Acesulfame-k.

Recommendation

This is a nice little treat with a great caramel coffee flavor.  It's sugar free and a great way to have a little sweet treat and still watch the calories.

Sugar Free Werther's Original Hard Candy: 2LB Box

Sugar Free Werther's Original Hard Candy: 2LB Box

The delicious, creamy taste of Werther's® Original® can also be enjoyed in Sugar Free! Werther's Original Sugar Free Hard Candies provide the same s...
CandyWarehouse.com
Werther's Original Sugar Free Hard Candy 2.75 Oz Each 12 Pack Good Flavor

Werther's Original Sugar Free Hard Candy 2.75 Oz Each 12 Pack Good Flavor

Werthers Original Sugar Free candies provide the same smooth, long lasting caramel taste. It is the perfect candy for people who want to reduce their ...

Werthers Original Hard Candy Caramel Sugar Free 2.75-ounce Bags (pack Of 12)

Werthers Original Hard Candy Caramel Sugar Free 2.75-ounce Bags (pack Of 12)

NEW Werthers Original Hard Candy Caramel Sugar Free 2.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) - Brand NEW items - FREE standard shipping - Easy returns Our price $...

Werther's(R) Original(R) Hard Candies Sugar Free, 7.7 Oz. Bag

Werther's(R) Original(R) Hard Candies Sugar Free, 7.7 Oz. Bag

40% fewer calories than Werther's Original Hard Candies The classic candy with the rich taste of creamy caramel. Werther's(R) Original(R) Hard Candies...
Office Depot

Werther's Original Sugar Free Hard Candies (3 Pack) 2.75 Oz Bags

Werther's Original Sugar Free Hard Candies (3 Pack) 2.75 Oz Bags

Werther's Original SUGAR FREE Hard Candies (3 Pack) 2.75 oz Bags About 25 pieces per bag.

Werther's Original Pack Of 12 Werthers Hard Candy Caramel Sugar Free 2.75oz Bags

Product Details: Werther's Original Hard Candy, Caramel Sugar Free, 2.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Discover smooth and creamy Werther’s Original Sugar...

Werther's Original Hard Candies, Sugar Free - 2.75 Oz

Werther's Original Hard Candies, Sugar Free - 2.75 Oz

CHECK OUT OUR EBAY STORE Werther's Original Hard Candies, Sugar Free - 2.75 oz Details Werther's Original Hard Candies Forty percent fewer calories th...

Sugar Free Werther's Original Hard Candy Caramel Cinnamon 1.46 Oz Exp 10/14

Sugar Free Werther's Original Hard Candy Caramel Cinnamon 1.46 Oz Exp 10/14

New in Bag Sugar Free Werther's Original Hard Candy - Includes ONE bag of sugar free hard candy - Flavor: Caramel Cinnamon - Expiration 10/2014 - Net ...