West Bend 84866 6-Quart Slow Cooker Reviews

Free Shipping Wayfair

It's beautiful

Apr 20, 2006
Rated Show

Pros:-Beautiful -Easy to use -VERY easy cleanup -Looks gorgeous in my kitchen

Cons:-Base makes loud cracking noises while on, West Bend has been very accommodating about replacing.

Decided an upgrade from my 30 yr Rival Crock pot was due. Have been looking for a year - very difficult to find something that is well-designed and also gets consistent good reviews. (this had no reviews, but other West Bend cookers got excellent reviews)

Finally ordered the 84866. It is just as fabulous looking as in the photos ($54.99/Amazon) and is truly a work of art looks-wise. The 6-quart is a great size. For a test run, I made the simple chili recipe in the product booklet - it was absolutely delicious & was so convenient to brown the ground beef in the cooker pot, directly on the range. Cooking time recommended was exactly right, flavor - great! Clean-up was incredibly easy.

Hopefully I can get a replacement base quickly - mine had a problem(see below) - I love this cooker!

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. The reason this item is called Versatility, the everyday Slow Cooker is due to the ways it can be used. With th...
Home Depot

West Bend 84866 West Bend is a dependable brand that has been occupying kitchens since 1911. West Bend is known for providing kitchen appliances that...
Wayfair
Highlights:120 V 275 watts 6 quarts Oval shape holds a whole chicken, ham or roast Cooking pot goes from heating/serving base to stove top, oven, refr...