Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 320 GB,External,7200 RPM (WDH1U3200N) Hard Drive Reviews

Great external drive, no problems

Aug 29, 2008

Pros:Good design to save space, lots of storage for music and photos, easy to use

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: If you find yourself running out of memory space on your computer than purchase this hard drive because it has tons of space for music and photo files.

I soon found that my hard drive was completely out of memory so I purchased this Western Digital hard drive and it has been amazing. I have tons of pictures and even more songs so all my memory was taken up. This external hard drive holds over 40,000 MP3's and over 45,000 JPG's or pictures. One of the best things about the hard drive is the shape. It's shaped like a book so it fits easily on any computer desk and saves tons of space. The hard drive comes with a USB 2.0 cable, an ac adapter as well as Quick Install Guide. You really don't even need the install guide because you basically just plug it in and start adding your files to it. It's very self explanatory. Another great thing about this hard drive is that it was very cheap compared to other external hard drives of the same capacity and it works just as well in my opinion. It's very easy to organize folders on the hard drive according to photos, music, and documents. So if you are a photo or music buff and need some extra space on your computer I would definitely recommend getting a western digital external hard drive.

My Book Essential Edition is an external hard drive which is small and looks elegant. Once plugged in, this Western Digital hard drive offers you plen...