Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Nail Color 446c Caribbean Frost Reviews

Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Nail Color 446c Caribbean Frost

Dress Up Those Toenails with Caribbean Frost

Jan 28, 2010

Pros:bold, shiny color; applies evenly and smoothly; doesn't stain nails

Cons:none, seeing as it is only about one dollar

The Bottom Line: For a great bold color that is never boring, I'll gladly part with my one dollar!

Most days of the year my toenails will be painted.  Whether it is a single color, or some odd combination, I will not wear have bare toenails exposed.  One of my bolder and favorite colors is Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail color in Caribbean Frost.

What it is
Wet n Wild line of cosmetics are a low-end inexpensive way to splash on some color.  They have a nice variety of nail enamel as well as other cosmetics.  This particular color is part of the Wild Shine collection which boasts some high-shine and multi-prismatic nail colors.  There is nothing boasted on the bottle about how long it stays on for or anything like that, and seeing how cheap it is, I didn't expect some extended wear.  It is just a simple product with a funky color.

The Color
Caribbean Frost isn't your usual bland boring color.  This one has some funkiness to it that makes it perfect for my tootsies.  It is a blue-green and depending on the angle and lighting, it will look more blue or more green.  The blue portion is a brilliant darker blue. The green part is like an emerald green.  Together, they make a wonderfully bright and cheerful color.  On my toenails, it glistens in the sun (even before any clear topcoat is added) and the two different colors make for an interesting look.  There is no glitter in the nail color, but it does sparkle and shine.

Application Process
The bottle is like any other where you unscrew the lid and attached to the lid is the brush.  The polish glides on nails smoothly, and I find that two coats does the job well.  One coat isn't enough, it looks rough and uneven, but after two coats it is glistening and lovely.  The brush seems smooth and there aren't any straying bristles.  For being a cheaper nail polish, it applies well.  I allow for about 5 minutes between coats, and it will be dry to the touch by then.  I paint my toenails outside (due to the strong odor of nail polish) and try to do it on a less-humid day to speed drying time.

Length of Wear
I haven't used this color on my fingernails, it is too bold for me.  On toenails, it will last for a couple of weeks, provided I don't go to the beach.  I use a topcoat every time to help the polish last longer, too.  It will eventually start to chip at the corners and top edge, so then it is time to remove.

Removal Process
The polish takes a little effort to remove, simply due to the dark pigment.  It doesn't stain my nails at all, and will come off cleanly after a little while.  I recommend using a Q-tip soaked in your polish remover for the smaller toe nails, it works really well!

Overall Opinion
When it come to nail polish, I go for cheaper.  I rarely paint my fingernails, but my toenails must always have color, but luckily toenails keep polish on better than fingernails.  I like Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost nail enamel, it provides a bold blue-green multi-prismatic color that is quick and easy to apply.

Cost and Availability
Wet n Wild products are sold at stores like Walmart, Kmart, Target, drugstores, grocery stores, and some dollar stores.  The general price for this Wild Shine line is about $1.00.  You will get 0.43 fl. oz. (12.7 mL) per bottle.

Wet N Wild Wild Shine 407c Matte Top Coat & 406c Protective Base Coat

Wet N Wild Wild Shine 407c Matte Top Coat & 406c Protective Base Coat

Wet n Wild Wild Shine #407C Matte Top Coat amp;amp; #406C Protective Base Coat NEW!
Wet N Wild Wild Shine,megalast & Fast Dry Polish Lot Of 5 B

Wet N Wild Wild Shine,megalast & Fast Dry Polish Lot Of 5 B

WET N WILD WILD SHINE,MEGALAST FAST DRY POLISH LOT OF 5 B Check out my other items ! Stores WE SHIP GLOBALLY!!!

Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish Lot Of 2

Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish Lot Of 2

Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish Lot of 2:Sparked Sunny Side Up NEW Items come from a smoke-free home.Please ask any questions prior to bidding.I shi...

Wet N Wild Wild Shine,megalast & Fast Dry Polish Lot Of 5 A

Wet N Wild Wild Shine,megalast & Fast Dry Polish Lot Of 5 A

WET N WILD WILD SHINE,MEGALAST FAST DRY POLISH LOT OF 5 A Check out my other items ! Stores WE SHIP GLOBALLY!!!

Wet N Wild -wild Shine Nail Polish-caribbean Frost 446c

Wet N Wild -wild Shine Nail Polish-caribbean Frost 446c

WET N WILD WILD SHINE NAIL POLISH-CARIBBEAN FROST #446C NEW-RETURNS MUST BE SEALED AND UNUSED.BUYERS PAY ALL RETURN COSTS.ALL ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED W...

Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Protector, Clear 401a - 0.43 Oz (1, 2, 3, 6, 12 Pack)

overstockdrugstore store Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Protector, Clear 401a - 0.43 oz each Details Helps nails grow long strong Durable, fast-drying tre...

Wet n Wild Cover All Cream Foundation, Tan 858, 1 oz

Wet n Wild Cover All Cream Foundation, Tan 858, 1 oz

Wet n Wild Cover All Cream Foundation: Glides on weightlessly for sheer-to-medium coverage that's never heavy, chalky, or dull Evens out flaws with a ...

Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Color Polish 4 Pack Blazed Casting Call Eggplant Lime

Wet n Wild WILD SHINE Nail Color Polish 4 Pack Blazed Casting Call Eggplant Lime New 34193 Stand the Test of Lime 417F Eggplant Frost 462 Casting Call...

(1) Wet N Wild Shimmer Sparkle Shine Gift Set

(1) Wet N Wild Shimmer Sparkle Shine Gift Set

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. BID ONLY IF YOU INTEND TO PURCHASE. (1) WET n WILD SHIMMER SPARKLE SHINE GIFT SET ITEM DETAILS...

Wet N Wild High Shine Wear Alone Or Over Lipstick (set Of 3)

Wet N Wild High Shine Wear Alone Or Over Lipstick (set Of 3)

WET~N~WILD SET OF 3 HI-Shine Wear Alone or Over Lipstick! #317 Tropic Glaze 0.5 fl. Oz #317 Tropic Glaze Peach #315A Poppy Glaze