Whirlpool ED2KVEXV 22 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator Reviews

Free Shipping AJ Madison
$1,049.00
Free Shipping AJ Madison

Whirlpool ED2KVEXV

Jan 14, 2011 (Updated Jan 16, 2011)

Pros:Stylish look, cleans easy, crushed ice, cold water dispenser

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: A fridge I would reccomend to anyone. The removable shelves allow for ease in cleaning.

Whirlpool_ED2KVEXVQ

I happened upon this fridge when a friend of mine decided to purchase another for herself. I was immediately interested in the purchase of the fridge from her.

GENERAL SPECS

The Whirlpool is a 21.7 cubic foot side by side fridge. The fridge side comes with 3 glass shelves that can be adjusted to your liking, and to the particular food that you keep in the fridge. An adjustable flip-up shelf can be found at the bottom.  A meat/vegetable drawer is at the bottom with an individual temperature setting control which is wonderful for keeping the exact temp on deli meats, vegetables, etc. An additional crisper drawer with humidity control is perfect for storing of those hard to keep vegetables. The shelving in the doors of the fridge are wonderful for keeping condiments and bottled goods, also an excellent place to store milk and gallon products. The freezer comes with 3 adjustable shelves that can be arranged once again to the particulars of the product you have. An ice maker and bin are located in the top of the freezer, while a slide out storage bin is located in the bottom. An ice and water dispenser are located on the outside freezer door, which allows cold water, cubed and crushed ice to be dispensed. A grill located at the base of the fridge is easily removed for cleaning and filter replacement. The fridge has automatic climate control so no moisture builds up on the inside.

SET-UP

The set-up of the fridge was a breeze. The door and handles are easily removed allowing the fridge to come through any standard door. I was a bit skeptical on the difficulty of hooking up the water supply for the ice maker and water dispenser. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of tapping into the sink water system and the running of a small water line to the back of the fridg

PERSONAL USE

Personally I love the fridge I adjusted all of the shelves how I wanted them to meet my specific needs. I can remove the shelves in the doors, fridge, and freezer easily for washing. For me the jewel of the fridge is the automatic ice-maker and water dispenser. It is wonderful to always have an unlimited supply of crushed or cubed ice and cold water, especially on hot summer days. The fridge makes little noise so you don’t even notice when it is on. Since I have owned the fridge for four years I have had absolutely no trouble with the fridge. All the basics are easy to do from changing the filter, adjusting the controls, or changing the light bulb. I have owned several fridges in my life and the Whirlpool side by side is the best one so far.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Whirlpool Side-by-Side Freestanding Refrigerator ED2KVEXV. 14.4 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator Compartment Volume. Textured Door Design. 7.4 Cu. Ft. Freezer Com...
AJ Madison