Yoplait Custard Style Yogurt - Lemon Supreme Thick & Creamy 6.00oz

Lemon Supreme Yoplait® Thick & Creamy®, Custard Style Yogurt

Jun 6, 2008 (Updated Jun 6, 2008)

Pros: Lemon Supreme Yoplait® is a Kosher Product that is high in calcium.

Cons:none noted

The Bottom Line: The delicate lemon flavor is very pleasant. I have not been dissatisfied with the consistency or taste of the Lemon Supreme Custard Style Yogurt .

Lemon Supreme Yoplait® Thick & Creamy®, Custard Style Yogurt as are other Yoplait Yogurt flavors is a delicious, pleasing Yogurt. I like yogurt, and I buy a lot of Yoplait. When my kids were Little People I made my own and today, even now they continue to eat yogurt and I do as well.

Lemon Supreme Yoplait® Thick & Creamy®, Custard Style Yogurt is a low fat Yogurt having added Vitamins A&D as well as having live & active cultures. Lemon Supreme Yoplait® is a Kosher Product that is high in calcium.
I find Lemon Supreme Yoplait® Thick & Creamy®, is available in the –cold food section- at our local Wal Mart. I like the smaller 6 oz tapered, plastic cup it suits my smaller appetite better than do the larger 8 oz tubs I find beside the Yoplait.

I find The foil peel-off lid easy to remove, easier for my arthritic fingers than are some of the plastic pry off or lift off types. Seeing the foil assures me that the yogurt within the container remains free of prying eyes or fingers.

I am pleased that Yoplait is part of the growing group of concerns who involve themselves in trying to find a cure for the awful scourge of breast cancer. During some months of the year the Yoplait Yogurt container peel off lid becomes a pink mail in for breast cancer research Yoplait support activity.

=======================
INGREDIENTS: Milk Low-Fat Grade A Pasteurized Cultured, Sugar, Milk Non-Fat, Corn Starch Modified, Gelatin Kosher, Natural Flavor(s), Yellow 5,

NOTE High In Calcium

Protein 5 g
Calcium 150 mg
Potassium 260g
=========================

Yoplait® Thick & Creamy® is a custardlike, super thick, nice and creamy yogurt that is available in a variety of flavors including Banana, Blackberry Harvest, Blueberries 'N Cream, Crème Caramel, Key Lime Pie, Lemon Supreme,
Orange Crème, Peaches 'N Cream, Raspberry Cheesecake, Royal Raspberry, Strawberries 'N Cream, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, and Vanilla. I think I have tried them all at one time or another.

I feel confident eating Yoplait ® because there is vitamin D in every cup. Women need extra calcium to ward off bone related problems due to one loss, osteoporosis is one. While I do not come from a family having a history of osteoporosis eating a cup of Yogurt on a regular basis seems a nice painless method to further insure no late in life problems relating to loss of bone.

I like that yogurt has a high calcium count, at any age women need to be sure to get calcium from foods rather than from a pill per my medical care provider. She says calcium is assimilated more easily when eaten than when taken as a pill.

Eating yogurt helps provide the calcium I need.
And, my medical provider says, the Vitamin D in Yogurt help the body absorb calcium more readily. That is good information as we age. Studies show that calcium absorption improves when taken along with Vitamin D. Maintain strong bones, build bone and help prevent fractures in later life are all benefits of calcium.

=============================
Versatile, delicious lemon yogurt is great alone, and as an add in for use in recipes.

For a refreshingly rich flavor; I like to whirl a cup of lemon Supreme Yoplait® Thick & Creamy® into a package of lemon jello for a quick and easy dessert.

Using whatever fruit is handy, fresh, frozen or canned, and a cup of Lemon Supreme Yoplait® Thick & Creamy®, Custard Style Yogurt I blend a tasty, quick satisfying morning breakfast drink by combining milk, yogurt, and fruit.
===========================

Lemon Supreme Yoplait® Thick & Creamy®, Custard Style Yogurt is one flavor yogurt I often use early in the day when food is the last thing I want to face.

The results are energizing, satisfying and launch my day well. Happy to recommend.

==========================
Reviewed by Molly’s Reviews
molly martin
===========================

www.Yoplait.com

Yoplait Greek 100 Blackberry Tart Yogurt 5.3 oz

Yoplait Greek 100 Blackberry Tart Yogurt 5.3 oz

Find yogurt products at Target.com! Yoplait greek 100 blackberry tart yogurt 5.3 oz