Acer Aspire One AO722-0611 11.6" (250 GB, AMD C Series Dual-Core, 1.33 GHz, 2 GB) Notebook - Espresso black - LU.SFT02.211 Reviews

Acer gone wild!!!!

Jul 28, 2012
  • User Rating: Very Good

• Quality of Tech Support:

Pros:- fast internet
- easy to hold and type

Cons:- loses most batterylife after 1 1/2 hours
- doesn't have that much space

The Bottom Line: It's god and bad could be for teens

My sister got an acer latop for Christmas last year. I just started to use it now and I must say I am impressed.

The size is good to manage instead of lugging around a desktop, why not think small? It is easy to type with I find because you can easily place it in your lap. You can fit it in small spaces. It has fast and good quality internet which is good if you life to go on the internet daily like me.

But the acer also has it's ups and downs. The battery life can run out fairly quickly like 1 1/2 hours after charging it for the whole day. Doesn't have that much space on it but of course if you don't save much data on it then you wouldn't mind. But I still do! Only 250 GB! At first it couldn't even go on alot of sites including YouTube. Soon after we got it fixed. But that took MONTHS!!! To make up for that the internet is really fast.

Sure it's cute, nice and floppy. Works most of the time. I recommend this laptop for teens in high school. Maybe even college but I think college students need bigger laptops than this tiny one.

You can find this laptop at Shoppers Drug Mart, Wal-Mart and maybe even Best Buy. It costs roughly around $ 250. The webcam on it is pretty good quality actually.

Amount Paid (US$): $ 250
Internal Storage: Zip Drive
Hard Drive (GB): 21-30

Acer Aspire S7-191 Ultrabook, Core I5 3317U,4Gb, 128Gb Ssd (Silver) -

Acer Aspire S7-191 Ultrabook, Core I5 3317U,4Gb, 128Gb Ssd (Silver) -

Glass- Radically thin, supremely strong, scratch resistant and easy to clean: White Gorilla® Glass 2 makes the beauty of the 13.3 Aspire S7 Series gl...
DelightStore LTD

+$3,000.00 shipping
Acer-Aspire V3-571G-9686 Notebook PC - 3rd Gen Intel Core i7-3632QM 6GB RAM

Acer-Aspire V3-571G-9686 Notebook PC - 3rd Gen Intel Core i7-3632QM 6GB RAM

Windows 8 64-bit; run by the latest operating system 3rd Gen. Intel Core i7-3632QM 2.2GHz Processor; delivers superior computing performance ;6GB RAM;...
Acer Aspire V5-571-323b4G50Makk 15.6in. LED Notebook - Intel Core i3 i3-2365M 1.40 GHz

The full-featured Aspire V5 Series Notebook completes your mobile life style with its impressive performance in an incredibly slim design- and at a pr...
Office Depot

Acer Aspire Switch 10 Touchscreen 2 in 1 - 32GB

Acer Aspire Switch 10 Touchscreen 2 in 1 - 32GB

10.1-inch HD display Intel Atom Z3745 2GB memory/32GB eMMCUp to 8 hours battery life
Microsoft Store

Acer - Aspire V5 Series Ultra-Thin Laptop - Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 1TB, 16 Screen

Acer Aspire V5 Series Ultra-Thin Laptop Thin, Light, and Charismatic with a little kick inside. The Acer Aspire V5 Series Ultra-Thin Laptop has slick ...
TigerDirect.com

Acer Aspire 17 Notebook - 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel Core i7

Acer Aspire 17 Notebook - 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel Core i7

Aspire to do more. With the Acer Aspire V3-772G-7660 notebook, you can do it all--and in stunning Full HD, to boot.
QVC

Acer - Aspire M5 15.6 Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Silver

Only at Best Buy Acer Aspire M5-583P-6423 Laptop: Light enough to take wherever you go, this Acer Aspire laptop keeps you connected to your world. Eas...
Best Buy

Acer - Aspire V7-582PG-6479 15.6 Touchscreen Ultrabook Computer, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5-4

Acer Aspire V7-582PG-6479 15.6 Touchscreen Ultrabook Computer, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5-4200U 1.6GHz, 500GB HDD + 16GB SSD, Windows 8.1, Cool Steel The ...
Adorama