Airborne Blast of Vitamin C Citrus -- 32 Chewable Tablets (647865203346) Reviews

Airborne Blast of Vitamin C Citrus -- 32 Chewable Tablets (647865203346)

Airborne Citrus Chewable Tablets: Does Airborne Work?

Feb 9, 2013

Pros:Kept me from getting sick

Cons:Did it really keep me from getting sick?

The Bottom Line: I took Airborne, and I did not get sick.  However, I could have avoided illness with my handwashing regimen.

At the beginning of the year, I received a sample of Airborne chewable tablets at Target.  I liked the taste, and a couple of weeks later, it occurred to me that it might be a good idea to take some Airborne during my trip to Disney World.

I purchased two bottles, and I have been taking Airborne for the past 12 days or so.

Airborne is not designed to treat any illness.  Rather, it is a vitamin supplement that gives the immune system an extra “blast” of Vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals that contain immune boosting properties.

The tricky thing is that a dose is 4 pills, and each bottle contains 32 pills.  This breaks down to 8 doses.  The instructions say that you can take 3 doses in a 24 hour period, so that means that each bottle contains 2.5 days worth of doses.

I did not take 3 doses every day.  I took two doses per day on travel days, and one dose per day during the vacation, I may have even forgotten a dose on some days.

I know that influenza is particularly nasty this year, and I wanted to protect myself.  While I cannot say for sure, it is very likely that I was exposed to seasonal colds and/or the flu at the airport, on the airplane, and at Disney World.

I have managed to stay healthy.  I cannot say that this is due to the Airborne regimen, but taking it made me feel better about potential exposure.  I was the only one in the family who took Airborne.  My children took a Vitamin C supplement designed for children, and my husband didn’t take anything.  We all washed our hands frequently and used Wet Ones between handwashing sessions.

It should be noted that even though I was the only one took Airborne, no one else caught a cold or came down with the flu.

The pills are somewhat large, but since they are chewable, that didn’t bother me.  If these horse pills had to be swallowed, I would absolutely be complaining about the size.  The taste is tart.  In fact, they taste chalky and sweet, just like Sweetarts.  I liked the taste quite a bit, but if sweet and tart are not your thing, you might have a problem with the taste.

Each dose contains 20 calories and 5 carbs.  The main ingredients are a core of vitamins, including A, C, E, and a few others.  Each dose also contains a proprietary herb blend (including Echinacea and ginger) and a proprietary amino acid blend.  For the full ingredient list, I would recommend looking at the back of the package at the store or on the manufacturer’s website.

The packaging also cautions against taking this if pregnant or breastfeeding.  Consult a physician if taking any medication before taking Airborne.

I would recommend Airborne Chewable tablets in the citrus flavor.  I enjoyed the taste, and I did not get sick while traveling.  I don’t know if the Airborne was 100% responsible for keeping me healthy, but I didn’t want to take any chances after hearing how bad the flu season has been.  I would definitely buy more Airborne for our next travel adventure.

I paid $6.xx for each bottle of Airborne Chewable at Target.

Airborne Blast of Vitamin C Citrus Chewable Tablets, 64 count

Airborne Blast of Vitamin C Citrus Chewable Tablets, 64 count

Your immune system's got a big job to do and supporting it just got more convenient thanks to Airborne Blast of Vitamin C Citrus Chewable Tablets. Air...

Airborne Citrus Vitamin C Chewable Tablets

Airborne Citrus Vitamin C Chewable Tablets

Find vitamins and supplements at Target.com! Airborne chewables deliver real immune support in a convenient chewable tablet. A unique combination of 1...
Airborne Immune Support Supplement Vitamin C Citrus Chewable Tablets - 32 Count

Airborne Immune Support Supplement Vitamin C Citrus Chewable Tablets - 32 Count

Airborne Immune Support Supplement with Vitamin C, Chewable Tablets, Citrus, 32 Count

Airborne Chewables supplements provide real immune support, delivering a blast of Vitamin C plus 13 other immune-system-supporting vitamins, minerals,...

Airborne Immune Support Supplement Vitamin C Citrus Chewable Tablets - 64 Count

Airborne Immune Support Supplement Vitamin C Citrus Chewable Tablets - 64 Count

Airborne - Chewable Immune Support Citrus - 32 Chewable Tablets

Airborne - Chewable Immune Support Citrus - 32 Chewable Tablets

Airborne Chewable Immune Support Citrus- 32 Chewable Tablets Airborne Chewable Immune Support Citrus is the most convenient way to support your immune...
LuckyVitamin.com

Airborne 47865-30234 Airborne Immune Support Plus Energy Packet, Citrus, 9 Count

Helps support your immune system.Eight B vitamins to help support energy metabolism.Contains a blast of Vitamin C plus 13 vitamins, minerals and herbs...
Airborne 47865-20334 Airborne Immune Support Chewable Tablet, Citrus, 32 Count

Airborne 47865-20334 Airborne Immune Support Chewable Tablet, Citrus, 32 Count

Helps support your immune system.Contains a blast of Vitamin C plus 13 vitamins, minerals and herbs.High in antioxidants.No water needed.
Airborne Blast Of Vitamin C, Hot Soothing Mix, Natural Honey Lemon, 10ct (w6487)

Airborne Hot Soothing Mix manages to sooth and comfort while providing real immune support with a blast of Vitamin C plus 13 other immune-system-suppo...

Airborne 47865-18631 Airborne Immune Support Chewable Tablets, Citrus, 64 Count