Amazon Kindle Fire 8GB, Wi-Fi, 7in - Black (New Edition) Reviews

Amazon Kindle Fire 8GB, Wi-Fi, 7in - Black (New Edition)

Amazon Kindle Fire IS on fire!

Jan 20, 2014
Not yet rated

Pros:Books, Apps, Camera, Music, Movies, Comics, Magazines.

Cons:Battery life is not impressive overall.

The Bottom Line: This product is good for anyone young and old and will please you in any way.

I had gotten the new Kindle Fire for christmas in 2013 and from the get go it was perfect for me. As a reader I couldn't wait to buy books and use the  Kindle for just that. I began using the Kindle almost all the time and loved how I could do pretty much anything on it such as read, download apps, buy songs and also purchase magazines and movies. I also was pleased to get a little more entertainment out of it because there is also a camera built in. The Kindle Fire was probably the best purchase I have received tablet wise and it can replace an iPad in a second considering this tablet is cheaper, easier to understand and can be used in the same ways as an iPad. After getting this Kindle many of my friends and family have asked on my opinion because they were interested in buying it and I had no problem giving them a good review on it because it has not made me think other wise of the device. Now having the Kindle Fire for a year I take it with me everywhere because if I get bored I can pull it out and read, play a game or get on the internet. The Kindle Fire is a delicate device and Amazon gives a variety of cases to protect the device. As a customer of this product it has not shown any sign of conking out or not working any time soon and recommend this product to those who are on a budget and want a device that provides multiple sources of entertainment. Amazon did not and usually does not disappoint me on their products and they know how to please their customers.

BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX, BOX BEEN OPENED. Amazon Kindle Fire 8GB Wi-Fi 7 Color Tablet 2nd Generation (2012) Large 7 multi-touch display for crystal ...

You are ordering a Brand new -Amazon Kindle Fire 7 8GB / Wifi / Latest Model - Sealed Pack New!( 2nd Generation ) with Special Offers.Please feel free...