Apple iPod nano 6th Generation (8 GB) Reviews

Apple iPod nano 6th Generation (8 GB)

I love my Ipod Nano Pink.

Sep 11, 2012

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:It becomes a watch. Its easy to access everything. Organization is pretty good too.

Cons:I wish it played videos. and had more background/themes to choose from.

The Bottom Line: I recommend this because it is a very simple, but cute and handy device for music on the go.

This is one of my favorite Ipod/Mp3 players. I love it. Its small and light and not to bulky for people who carry it everywhere. In my opinion I like to run and so it just clips on or you can buy a strap for it. It also can become a watch! How cool is that? Its also great for kids who don't completely or aren't ready for a ipod touch, but get the feel of it. I wish it had some kind of Wifi setting but maybe that will come in time. I would buy this product for my little girls. (I have actually).

I also feel that Its a step up from the old Ipod Nanos. It give it that new "Look" plus its touch screen, giving you that feeling of 1/16 of an ipod touch.
Overall, this product is great. It has everything you need, but not to much. Making it a perfect buy for christmas or a birthday. The kids will love it. Grandma will love it. and anyone who needs that simple music player and can show off their pictures will also love it. It even comes built in with a radio, and can hold podcasts too. So If you want that podcast about the news. Its instantly on your Ipod when you sync it to your itunes.

Recommended for: Music Lovers - High Capacity Storage for an Entire Album Collection

Features: USB Powered Sleep Timer Touch Sensitive Screen Short Description: Redesigned for music and Multi-Touch, iPod nano is smaller and lighter tha...