I love my Iphone!

Dec 20, 2011

Pros:Fast, easy to use, reliable, never freezes or locks up.

Cons:Battery life is short.

The Bottom Line: I would definitely recommend this phone, may the 3GS form.. But this form is just as good! Love it!

I used this phone for about 3 years!  My mom bought me this phone for my 16th birthday as a surprise. It was perfect for me at 16 because it was GPS capable and I used it all the time to get me from place to place as a new driver! The GPS app on the Iphone 3G is one of it's major perks! It's impossible to get lost with this phone! It was one of my favorite phones, and even today I still use the Iphone, just the 3Gs version. It never let me down and I would recommend it over and over again! The price has gone down greatly making it an even greater steal! The phone held up to my standards and more. Its the perfect phone for texting and exploring the web from anywhere you choose. I loved this product because of it's fast resources and it never once froze or locked up on me. This phone changed the way that I explored the internet, I was using my computer less and my IPhone 3G more and more! The only thing I hated about this product was it's battery life. I was charging the Iphone every night. Towards the end of my Iphone 3G's life I was charging the phone almost every 6 hours.