Apple iPhone 4s - 32GB - White (AT&T) Smartphone (MC921LL/A) Reviews

Apple iPhone 4s - 32GB - White (AT&T) Smartphone (MC921LL/A)

iPhone 4S

Jan 12, 2012 (Updated Jan 12, 2012)

• Clarity:
  • Portability:
  • Battery Life:

Pros:Clear HD like display
Faster than Andriod phones
Sleek slim design
3D like graphics

Cons:A bit on the heavy side of the scale

The Bottom Line: As said before, I recommend upgrading to the iPhone 4S if you are using 3GS

I've been an iPhone user since the iPhone 3G came out. I've used the iPhone 4 and recently got the the 4S. There's not much of a change in the physical apperance of the phone or the software. One major imrovements in the iPhone 4S is Siri and a better 8MP camara with an added Lens, besides that the speed is bit faster. Anyhting you can do on the iPhone 4 you can do on the iPhone 4S.
     Siri is the most usfull program on the iPhone 4S, it can play songs , write and send texts, make appointments, remind you of chores. Siri does all this without you having to touch your iPhone, you simpily talk to it.
 If you compare the iPhone 4S to the iPhone 3Gs, it is noticably faster and thinner. iPhone 4s also has a front faceing 2 MP camara for facetime. Another use for this front camara is that ladies can use it as a mirror in time of need. The display is MUCH better and clearrer than the 3Gs. I've also noticed that the iCloud feature on the iPhone 4s seems to be faster in responding than the iPhone 3Gs                        I do not reccomend getting a iPhone 4S if you have the iPhone 4, but if you are using the iPhone 3GS, the iPhone 4s is a GREAT upgrade!

Recommended for: Stylish Trendsetters - Hip and Trendy

Factory Unlocked by Apple, Never Opened New In Shrink-Wrap and Original Packaging Includes 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty Ability to Add Apple...