Apple iPod nano 6th Generation (8 GB) Reviews

Apple iPod nano 6th Generation (8 GB)

Nano - Great little MP3 Player

Jan 11, 2012

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:Small size, pause live radio, nike fitness app counts steps and jogging distance, music quality

Cons:More focus required to change music than previous Nano versions that were without the touchcreen

The Bottom Line: Great design, easy to use, perfect for fitness enthusiast, student or anyone that likes to listen to music while walking or running.

The next generation iPod Nano is a great refresh to the successfully Nano line. I was originally sceptical on if I would like the touchscreen on a device I was intending to use as a fitness companion. I have an iPhone and have really liked it, but wasn’t sure if the same technology would be welcomed when trying to adjust volume and change songs while running full speed.
So far, I have been on 3 runs with the device and love it. The volume buttons and the sleep buttons can be programmed to flip through tracks so that while running you can change adjust them without looking at the screen. The nike+ app works very well and tracks the distance of each run very easy. The clip holds on tight and allows me to run without worrying about it falling– or even noticing it is clipped to me.
The radio application is great and it lets the user pause live radio, see track information and save radio stations. This is a great feature for people that do not want to or that don’t know how to load songs onto MP3 devices (ie my wife).

Overall, this is perfect for a student or fitness enthusiast who wants a small device to clip onto clothing and continue with their active lifestyle. The radio also makes it applicable for the less tech savvy user who just wants a small device to consume any type of music (mp3 or radio)

Recommended for: Athletes - Lightweight and Portable, Perfect for the Gym

Features: Brand Name : Apple Model : MC525LL/A Digital Storage Capacity : 8 GB Color Name : Silver Display : TFT LCD See more technical details Produc...