-38%
Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation Black (8 GB) Reviews

Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation Black (8 GB)

Apple did good(:

Jan 7, 2012

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:good picture and sound

Cons:Only 6.5 memory

The Bottom Line: I reccomend this because you can easily listen to your favorite music and play your favorite  apps and games. It is an excellent product.

I have owned both the iPod touch 2nd generation and 4th generation, and I can truly say that the 4th generation is the best by far. It has beautiful picture, sound, and is truly amazing. I love my new iPod ever since I got it for Christmas last year.
One of the features iPod touches now have is a camera in the back and front of it, as well as a facetime app. I don't use the Facetime often, but my experience with it when I talked to my boyfriend was great!
Another tech spec I like is that we can record voice reminders for ourselves. I don't usually use this for voice reminders, but I do admittedly sing into my ipod to tes out my voice. It records very well, and I love it!
Finally, the last thing that really stands out to me is that I can edit my very own background! I know, it sound sort of cheesy for me to be excited about that, but I love putting different designs as my home screen and lock screen.
The only problem I have with it is that instead of 8 gb of available memory, you can only have 6.5 gb.
Nonetheless, it is still a perfect gift for any average person, but this in particular should be aimed at teenage audiences.

Recommended for: Beginners - Easy Enough for Tech Newbies

See friends while you talk to them with FaceTime. Shoot, edit, and share stunning HD video. Play games against friends, or unknown foes, with the new ...
THIS IS REFURBISHED ITEM. MIGHT SHOW SIGN OF NORMAL USE. MIGHT NOT COME WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGE. TESTED TO BE WORKING 100% LIKE NEW BEFORE SHIPPING. See...