Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (8 GB) Reviews

Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (8 GB)

Apple did good(:

Jan 7, 2012

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:good picture and sound

Cons:Only 6.5 memory

The Bottom Line: I reccomend this because you can easily listen to your favorite music and play your favorite  apps and games. It is an excellent product.

I have owned both the iPod touch 2nd generation and 4th generation, and I can truly say that the 4th generation is the best by far. It has beautiful picture, sound, and is truly amazing. I love my new iPod ever since I got it for Christmas last year.
One of the features iPod touches now have is a camera in the back and front of it, as well as a facetime app. I don't use the Facetime often, but my experience with it when I talked to my boyfriend was great!
Another tech spec I like is that we can record voice reminders for ourselves. I don't usually use this for voice reminders, but I do admittedly sing into my ipod to tes out my voice. It records very well, and I love it!
Finally, the last thing that really stands out to me is that I can edit my very own background! I know, it sound sort of cheesy for me to be excited about that, but I love putting different designs as my home screen and lock screen.
The only problem I have with it is that instead of 8 gb of available memory, you can only have 6.5 gb.
Nonetheless, it is still a perfect gift for any average person, but this in particular should be aimed at teenage audiences.

Recommended for: Beginners - Easy Enough for Tech Newbies

REFURBISHED!!! 8 GB capacity for about 2,000 songs, 10,000 photos, or 10 hours of video. Up to 40 hours of audio playback or 7 hours of video playback...
THIS IS REFURBISHED ITEM. MIGHT SHOW SIGN OF NORMAL USE. MIGHT NOT COME WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGE. TESTED TO BE WORKING 100% LIKE NEW BEFORE SHIPPING. See...