Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (8 GB) Reviews

Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (8 GB)

132 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

iPod touch: Yes or No??

Feb 2, 2012

• Sound:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Pros:Light, easy to use, multitasking, high resolution, fast processor, and great sound quality.

Cons:Besides the camera not having a flash, I have nothing else to say.

The Bottom Line:

It’s a great electronic device for music, computer, and camera lovers or anyone who needs to kill time while also having fun.

I love my iPod touch because personally, I like to listen to music, play games, go online (especially Facebook), and take pictures. I had the choice between a laptop or an iPod touch over the summer. You probably already know what I chose! Basically, because the iPod touch is a MP3 player, computer, and camera all in one, plus it’s portable! It has been the best electronic device I have ever received.
                I think the most common question would be: does it work well? For me, I think it works great! The touch screen performance works really well, due to its fast processing speed. It makes it easy to type, play games, and multitask. It also has a great sound quality which makes it even better. Yeah, it makes my phone look like it’s from the Stone Age!  Also, did I mention high resolution? Two thumbs up for that!
                One negative factor may be the durability. Many of my friends have an iPod touch of their own and they often drop theirs. This causes the screen to crack because it is so fragile. Durability rating…3!! So here is a tip: Don’t drop it!! Depends on how and where you drop it, you may be lucky and nothing will happen or it will end up being cracked, but thankfully, there are some shops that will replace the screen for you so don’t give your hopes up!
                Would I buy another one, or recommend this to a friend? Why not? Well, since it’s a long lasting product, I probably wouldn’t BUY ANOTHER ONE unless it broke down or broke completely which I highly doubt. The iPod touch may be expensive, but it’s worth the money! Overall, I would highly recommend this for everyone.

Recommended for: Music Lovers - High Capacity Storage for an Entire Album Collection

Apple iPod touch 32GB Blue (5th Generation)

Apple iPod touch 32GB Blue (5th Generation)

5th Generation 32GB Blue Ipod Touch
Toys R Us

Apple iPod Touch 32GB MP3 Player (5th Generation)- White (MD720LL/A)

Apple iPod Touch 32GB MP3 Player (5th Generation)- White (MD720LL/A)

Find portable mp3 players at Target.com! Engineered for maximum funness. With an ultrathin design, a larger, 4-inch retina display, a 5-megapixel isig...

Apple iPod touch 32GB Pink (5th Generation)

Apple iPod touch 32GB Pink (5th Generation)

5th Generation 32GB Pink Ipod Touch

Apple 32GB White 5th Generation iPod Touch - MD720LL/A

Apple 32GB White 5th Generation iPod Touch - MD720LL/A

FaceTime/ Retina Display/ HD Video Recording And Editing/ Game Center/ Music, Movies, And TV Shows/ App Store/ iTunes/ iMovie/ Safari Web Browser/ Voi...
Abt Electronics

Apple iPod touch 32GB Silver (5th Generation)

Apple iPod touch 32GB Silver (5th Generation)

5TH GEN 32GB SILVER IPOD TOUCH
Toys R Us

Apple iPod Touch 32GB White (5th Gen)

Apple iPod Touch 32GB White (5th Gen)

Buy Apple iPod Touch 32GB White &#405th Gen&#41 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!
Newegg.com

Apple iPod Touch 32GB MP3 Player (5th Generation)- Blue (MD717LL/A)

Apple iPod Touch 32GB MP3 Player (5th Generation)- Blue (MD717LL/A)

Apple iPod touch 32GB Yellow (5th Generation)

Apple iPod touch 32GB Yellow (5th Generation)

5TH GEN 32GB YELLOW IPOD TOUCH