Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (32 GB) Reviews

Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation (32 GB)

Free Shipping Newegg.com
+$3,000.00 shipping DelightStore LTD

Apple Itouch = Everything

May 24, 2012

Pros:Organizes
Good Battery Life
Lots of Memory
Good Warranty
Best Quality

Cons:Expensive
Screen Cracks Easy
New Generation Yearly

The Bottom Line: The best quality of mp3 or media player out. Nothing can beat Apple whenever it comes to music.

Apple is known for having the highest quality electronics in the business. They began with an ipod and have progressed to iphones, ipads, ipods, and itouches. The 4th Generation Itouch is a piece of machinery that is revolutionizing the way that we do things. The 4th generation introduces a camera onto their itouch. Overall this little electronic is everything you could ever want. With access to the itunes and app store directly on the Itouch, you can download any of your favorite songs, apps, videos, or movies. With so many restraunts, hotels, cafe's, and other places having free wifi avaliable, you have access to the internet all around the world. This small device is the very best way to check the score of a game, check your facebook/ twitter, play games with friends, listen to music, or catch up on tv shows. Apple just recently updating the operating system for the itouch's, making them go from the best to the bestest. The new O.S. installs Imessage onto the Itouch which allows you to message anyone else with Imessage as well.

Overall my personal experiece with the 32 gig 4th gen Itouch has been one that has changed the way my life runs. I use the calendar to keep up with my life, the alarm to wake me up in the mornings, the music to entertain me, apps to manage my money, and the map to help me get from point A to point B. In every aspect of my life I use the Itouch and it is the greatest investment you could put into an electronic item.

Buy Refurbished Apple - iPod touch 32GB - 4th Gen &#40Black&#41 MC544LL&#47A with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know...
Newegg.com

DescriptionWith an ultrathin design, a larger, 4-inch Retina display, a 5-megapixel iSight camera, Bluetooth 4.0, iTunes and the App Store, Siri, iMes...
DelightStore LTD