Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop - MC724LL/A (February, 2011) Reviews

Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop - MC724LL/A (February, 2011)

Seamless

Nov 25, 2011

• Quality of Tech Support:

Pros:- Fast processor
- lightup keyboard
- seamless multitasking
- OSX Lion is brilliant
- Excellent joyful experience

Cons:They are expensive. But when your paying for a premium product, you can expect this!

The Bottom Line: The easiest, most joyful computer experience I have ever had. If you want a laptop, A MacBook Pro is well worth the proce.

From PC to Mac
I have always been a PC guy. I was enrolled in the tech program at high-school, where from Year 7 I had my very own Toshiba Lappy to use. But studying music after highschool I needed a new one. My year 2000 laptop being pretty much useless and after seeing the majority of people in my course with MacBooks, I went over the road and checked them out.

They were expensive. I looked at the machines in front of me, played around with them to see if I could get a feel for them, but they just seemed like any old laptop. I didn't want any help from the salemen and they left me alone. I loved how they looked and felt, but dismissed it because of their price.

I went back the next day. And the next. Why did I want one so badly? Yes, the Apple salesmen are always very accomodating. But I was very soon looking at a deal for a new MacBook Pro. It seemed like a quantum leap switching from PC to Mac, and it was actually quite scary! But the day I went home with a new MacBook Pro was the day that I began to forget my computer worries.

I am a complete convert. Within about a week of having my Mac I was satisfied that I had made the right decision.

I find the difference between a PC and a Mac is the computers attitude! When your trying to run multiple programs on a PC, or boot it up, or convert a document to a PDF file, it goes "Why do you want to do that? I'm not sure thats the best method... If you insist, I will try"... But when you ask your Mac to complete one of these tasks it goes "Cool, no worries, here you go mate." and it generally looks better than you thought and took less time to do! Its my best friend, my MacBook Pro. I use it everyday for everything.

General Use
For day to day uses like Word Processing and Web browsing, the Mac is a dream to use. It likes to remember your passwords on its keychain and the Mail.app works seamlessly, integrating your Address Book with all your email accounts combined. I'm glad I got the 500gb HDD, as I use my MacBook Pro for a bunch of different things and its handy having the space. It has a crystal clear display and even the speakers are pretty good. The mic is wonderfully powerful and the webcam is just perfect. Its cool having no cd tray that comes out, and its handy having an SD card slot. The Mouse pad is a joy to use.

Even the software that comes stock with a Mac is useful. It comes with Mail (email app), iPhoto (your photo library), iTunes (your music library), iMovie (Video editing software! High quality) and a bunch more, but these ones I use regularly. I Got Office and Logic Express in my package.

Logic
I'm a muso and I write and record songs daily. I remember using Cakewalks software and Protools back when I was only dabbling in it. These programs were of very high quality, however it was always a nightmare using any of this software on even my state-of-the-art PC. I can't imagine going through the years I have just been through having to struggle with that. I am a strong believer in equality and I respect PC for how far it has come. It definately is a viable solution to many problems, but not my solution for my music. Logic has helped me release my inner creativity.

Few points
- Handy lightup keyboard, great easy-to-use keyboard with good quality keys.
- Useful  shortcut keys at the top of the keyboard to control screen brightness, keylights brightness, Itunes controls and volume.
- the Mac OSX Lion has some really nice features that make multi-tasking a dream. And it can handle it.

Its all the little things that count, and Apple seem to have thought of them all. Even the power adapter it a magnet, so if someone trips on your cord, the laptop doesn't disappear over the side of the desk. I really have enjoyed my experience using a MacBook Pro, and I would recommend it to everyone. Its a funny thing Mac vs PC: Every PC user gets defensive and every Mac user just wants to promote the brilliance! Its like Apple have made such a shmick product, they don't need to advertise, their customers do it for them.

Oliver

Internal Storage: SuperDisk
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

Apple Macbook Pro A1286 15.4 Laptop - Md103ll/a

Apple Macbook Pro A1286 15.4 Laptop - Md103ll/a

royalluck Store You are bidding on a New Sealed in the Box Apple Macbook Pro MD103LL/A MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012)Core i-7 2.3 GHz Turbo Boost to ...

2012 Apple MacBook Pro 15.4 Laptop Retina Display 2.6GHz quad-core i7 8GB 512GB SSD

The newly redesigned 2012 MacBook Pro sports 15.4-inch unprecedented high-resolution screen, everything you see on the 2012 MacBook Pro is so clear an...
Apple MacBook Pro 15.4&quot Retina Display Core-i7 8GB RAM Notebook MC975LL/A 256GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Retina Display Core-i7 8GB RAM Notebook MC975LL/A 256GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

Buy Refurbished Apple MacBook Pro 15.4&#34 Retina Display Core-i7 8GB RAM Notebook MC975LL&#47A 256GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with fast shipp...
Newegg.com

Apple Macbook Pro 13.3 Md101ll/a Intel Dual Core I5 2.5ghz 4gb Ddr 500gb Hdd

Apple Macbook Pro 13.3 Md101ll/a Intel Dual Core I5 2.5ghz 4gb Ddr 500gb Hdd

Apple MacBook Pro 13.3 MD101LL/A Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz 4GB DDR 500GB HDD Untitled 1 The New MacBook Pro MD101 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescr...

Apple MacBook Pro MC976LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (NEWEST VERSION)

2.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 processor 8 GB DDR3 RAM; 512 GB Flash Storage 15.4-inch LED-backlit Retina Display, 2880-by-1800 resolution NVIDIA GeF...
Apple Macbook Pro 13 2.5ghz Core I5 16gb (2x8gb) 512gb Ssd

Apple Macbook Pro 13 2.5ghz Core I5 16gb (2x8gb) 512gb Ssd

Apple Macbook Pro 13 2.5ghz Core i5 16gb (2x8gb) 512gb SSD New! Brand New! Macbook Pro w/Free UPS Ground shipping 13.3 MacBook Pro 2.5ghz Intel Core i...

Apple Macbook Pro Mc976lla 154-inch Laptop With Retina Display est Version

Apple Macbook Pro Mc976lla 154-inch Laptop With Retina Display est Version

Refurbished, Will have light signs of use. 30 Day Warranty
Apple Macbook Pro 13 2.9ghz Core I7 16gb (2x8gb) 512gb Ssd

Apple Macbook Pro 13 2.9ghz Core I7 16gb (2x8gb) 512gb Ssd

Apple Macbook Pro 13 2.9ghz Core i7 16gb (2x8gb) 512gb SSD New! Brand New! Macbook Pro w/Free UPS Ground shipping 13.3 MacBook Pro 2.9ghz Intel Core i...

Apple MacBook Pro MD104LL/A 15.4 LED Notebook Intel Core i7 2.60 GHz

Apple MacBook Pro MD104LL/A 15.4 LED Notebook Intel Core i7 2.60 GHz

APPLE MD104LL/A Apple MacBook Pro MD104LL/A 15.4 LED Notebook Intel Core i7 2.60 GHz
13.3 Apple Macbook Pro 2.5ghz I5 8gb 1tb Hybrid Ssd Windows 7 Pro Dvd/cd

13.3 Apple Macbook Pro 2.5ghz I5 8gb 1tb Hybrid Ssd Windows 7 Pro Dvd/cd

NEW 2012 13.3 Apple Macbook Pro 2.5GHz i5 8GB 1TB Hybrid SSD Windows 7 PRO Product Description We invite you to visit our CustomTechSales eBay Store f...