Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop - MD313LL/A (October, 2011) Reviews

Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop - MD313LL/A (October, 2011)

Don't worry about getting an i7 version.

Feb 23, 2012

• Quality of Tech Support:

Pros:-Very Flexible

-Faster than the last version

-Long Battery Life

Cons:-Graphic is slightly downgraded (not that noticeable)

The Bottom Line: I HIGHLY recommend this laptop b/c it is faster than ever and has some built-in systems that really boosts your computer

First, good choice making a decision to buy a MacBook Pro 13.3" i5 notebook computer.

If you are choosing between i5 and i7 macbook pro 13.3", you don't have to worry about it.

i5 version is MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!!!

If you are willing to do some video works on their, push your budget a little higher and considering on buying an either MacBook Pro 15 inch or an iMac.

Otherwise this is very good and more than enough for the normal users.

(If you are going for hard drive space, than just upgrade this, b/c it will still be cheaper that the i7 one!!!!!!

MacBook Pro is the ultimate notebook laptop that you can get.
If you don't really need that much of specs of MacBook Pro 13.3", you could get a MacBook Air which is somewhat cheaper(cheapest version) and more affordable.

Note: If you don't really get to travel, I HIGHLY recommend iMac.

-iMac is faster, the screen is wider (which I think is a very good point) and it cost as much as the MacBook Pro.

Otherwise, I would just say there is no big of a difference between i5 and i7, so I recommend buying an i5 processor with the specs given.

I am currently running MacBook Pro 13.3" i5 to review this, so I hope this review helps!!!

Operating System: Macintosh
Processor: Don''t Know
Processor speed: Don''t Know
Screen Size: 13 inches
RAM: 64
Internal Storage: CD-RW and DVD
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

The inside story. And the outside story too. With its durable unibody enclosure Multi Touch trackpad and energy efficient design MacBook Pro looks bea...