Great Tablet

Jul 31, 2013

Pros:Great UI
Snappy processor
12 core GPU
Android 4.2
Keyboard dock
HD Screen
$299 Price Tag

Cons:A tiny bit thick

The Bottom Line: If you are looking for a very good 10.1 inch tablet, look no further than the Asus tf300t

I have owned the Asus tf300t for about a month now, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Because of the quad core NVidida Tegra 3 and the 12 core graphics processor (wow!), this tablet has serious power. It is so good in performance mode at 3d games that I am pretty sure that it can handle anything that Android game developers can throw at it. The normal UI is snappy and responsive, and all of the built in apps have been useful, unlike the iPad. Because this tablet is a direct descendant of the TF201, or the Transformer Prime, it has the pedigree to be great, and it proves it's dominance to the Prime in the Wi-Fi and GPS performance. Overall, this product can show you just how great Android developers can be when they really try. The screen brightness and clarity are excellent, and the number of ports available; one headphone jack, proprietary usb port, micro sd, sd, full size usb are amazing for a tablet. The battery life is about 8 hours, and with the extra life from the keyboard dock, it is increased to about 15 hours (I actually tested this and it's true) Overall a great product and plenty capable of handling any hard work you can throw at it.