-67%

Audio-Technica ATH-M40fs Headphones - Black

good set of ear goggles

Sep 25, 2003
Rated Show

Pros:sound, feel, look, quality.

Cons:price

theses are great head phones. i user them for live as well as studio apps.

My Experiences. (Mostly very good)

Studio: These make awesome monitors, they are accurate, and don't bleed back into the mic. On top of that they always give the performer what they need to do their thing.

Live: these phones hold sound out pretty well. Granted there are sometimes when it is so loud your ear plugs don't do much good, but I am not talking about that. Say you’re trying to find a sound a drummer won't stop playing, just strap on and get back to work.

I got these phones because on of my coworkers had a set and I liked them, so the next time I was in the market for headphones I snagged these.

I like the design and performance of this product combined with quality and an ok price. What I don't like... Well nothing really they could be a little cheaper.

Powered by Frooition Pro Our Story Contact Us Free Shipping Delivery Times Return Policy Payment Options Buy With Confidence You May Also Like... Swee...

Home FAQ Contact Us About Us Design Services Add to Favorites Shop by Manufacturer Akai AKG Alesis Audio Technica Audix Avid Boss Cakewalk Crown DBX F...