-25%

Audio-Technica ATH-M50S/LE Headband Headphones - Silver

Unbelievably great!

May 28, 2010
Rated Show

Pros:Sound Quality, Construction Quality, Comfort, Style

Cons:There are so comfortable and sound so excellent, I dont' want to take them off!

My husband started looking for studio monitor quality headphones.  He looked around, read all sorts of reviews, and comes to me and says "We have to get these, every review is excellent!"  I was skeptical, I mean, how can a product have only positive reviews?  Well, he ordered them.  The one week wait for delivery was torture!  The day came and he put them on.  It's been almost a week now and I am officially a headphone widow.  He loves them.  In fact, he loves them so much, he convinced me I needed a pair.

So we ordered up a second pair.  I, along with most females, have always been sensitive to treble.  These cans are the best!  The sound is smooth from the lowest runble to a tinkling bell I've never heard before in a particular cut.  And the comfort level is phenomenal.  I can see why my husband has had these on for 6 - 8 hours at a stretch.

You can't go wrong with these monitor quality headphones.  They pass the audiophile (and the female treble) test!

Home About Us Policies Feedback FAQs Bookmark View All Listings Contact Us select brand ... Add our store to your favorites and receive exclusive emai...

Short Description: To celebrate Audio-Technica's 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced the Audio Technica ATHM50SLE Limited Edition Studio Monitor Head...