-25%
Audio-Technica ATH-M50S/LE Headband Headphones - Silver Reviews

Audio-Technica ATH-M50S/LE Headband Headphones - Silver

Stunning

Jun 14, 2012

Pros:-Good Highs
-Good Mids
-Good Lows
-Durable
 -Great Bass

Cons:-Great, but not perfect soundstage
-Hit or miss comfort

The Bottom Line: Very good Headphone at this price. Can beat more expensive Headphones such as Beats. If you are just considering, go out and buy a pair. You won't regret it.

I tried many headphones before making my purchase, and I am very happy with them. These are, in my opinion, the best headphones that one may buy for under 200$. Everything sounds amazing out of them, from classical to dubstep, but it seems that they are made more for electronical music because of the increased bass, it's not overwhelming at all, it just makes everything sound a little less neutral and gives you more of a "Wow" factor, 5/5. The Highs, Mids, and Lows are unrivaled at this price-range, and can even beat more expensive headphones, 5/5. The Soundstage however is good, maybe even great, but not superb. Sounds don't sound cramped, they just don't sound as expansive as more expensive models as I would expect from these, 4/5. The design is very aesthetically pleasing and they are very durable. The Headphones come with a carrying case and they may fold up to fit in it. I have had mine for over a year and they are still in working condition and they have no signs of wear, 5/5. Two different kinds of cables are available, the straight and the coiled. The coiled cable is similar to a telephone cable, which may seem odd, but the straight cable seems excessively long at times, but only because I use it on the go and not in a Studio or for any sort of professional recording. If you are only going to use them for conventional listening, I recommend getting the coiled cable. They are very comfortable on some people for long periods of time, while on some they aren't. Personally, I can keep them on for around two hours before I have to take them off for around 5 minutes, 4/5.

Welcome to Austin Bazaar! Need help? 800-511-1322 For assistance, call 800-511-1322 Mon-Fri 9-5 CST Home Top Sellers Open Box Bundles Clearance Contac...