-26%
Audio-Technica ATH-PRO700MK2 Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Audio-Technica ATH-PRO700MK2 Headband Headphones - Black

A magical experience.

Oct 2, 2012

Pros:Good Sound Clarity.
Price is Some what OKAY.
Looks Stylish.

Cons:Some what Heavy to fit on Head.
Fits tightly on both ears.
No Colors.

The Bottom Line:

You can buy these if you are music thirsty who want to listen to every detail of the music and that too for not long time wearing it.

Yes, It is a magical experience when you put on these headphones and start listening to Lady Gaga's  or Akon's Pop Albums. I was able to hear each and every sound detail that I never heard before.

The awesome features are it has flexibly rotating ear cups which enables the listener to have smooth and easy movement either it at the time of wearing or at the time of removing these ear cups will be easily moved and hence facilitates the listener.
I have been hearing on many other head phones but this one is unique of its kind with high quality bass. Even the diameter of each of the ear side phone in such a way that it does not allow other sounds to enter the ear and removes any noise thus allowing user to concentrate and enjoy the music. This is the main reason why I feel like every detail of the music that I ever heard was able to hear by using these head phones.
One thing I does not like is the weight of these head phones. Even when you wear this for very long time you may end up with slight ear pain at the cost of having heavenly music experience.
Looks wise it is beautiful and better it would be available in colors as I prefer white. But I bought black ones J. Even you look like dj when you wear these and I totally agree that these head phones have very attractive style quotient.

Browse our Store | Ask a Question | Return Policy | Promotions | About Us Product Description Specification Payment Shipping Returns Audio-Technica AT...