Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7 Headband Headphones - Black Reviews

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7 Headband Headphones - Black

Ha ha ha!

Jan 26, 2008 (Updated Dec 14, 2008)
Rated Show

Pros:Good price, quality product, great sound

Cons:Full-sized headset, something to get used to.

Everyone is comparing this to Bose, well I tried on the Bose headset while at the department store and I thought they sounded great as well but never tried them side by side.
But what is hilarious is when you compare these to those cheapo ear buds that came with your MP3 Player!

Most of the reviews here are pretty much right on so not going to add to them and will keep this review short.
These are Full around your ear headsets so if you are expecting something small and light these are not them. If you want quiet and a good sound then go for it!

UPDATE: My wife and I went to a the Martinsville for the Nascar race. This track is known to be extremely loud.  The headphones were nothing short of outstanding. When the cars were going by they were only a mild hum with the headphones on. With them off the noise was unbearable. The difference between ear plugs and these headphones with canceling on was huge!

At work I was sitting at my desk reading and was interrupted by a coworker tapping me on my shoulder to let me know my phone was ringing!!! These headphones are awesome!

audio technica ath anc 7 headband headphones black product features in the box noise cancellation up to 90 closed back design cushioned earcup padding...