Read Reviews (16) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

1990 Integra Hatchback

View all reviews by disizmike23

Great car for a low price

by disizmike23:      Jan 4, 2002

Pros: Acura reputation, stylish appearance, and very reliable for daily transportation.
Cons: Sunvisors usually useless, no center console for storage or use as an armrest.
The Bottom Line: Great car for a low price, and low maintanance.

I purchased my 1990 Integra LS for $1500. It had 255k miles on it at the time of purchase. It has been a little over 6 months now and I've had no problems. The only maintanance I have done to the car is keep the oil changed. The odometer reads 275k right now. It runs great, is very quite and performs well overall. Everything is power on the car, and everything works. The only drawback is that mine has some slight rust developing around the wheelwells and on the hatch. I expected this of a car 11 years old with so many miles and coming from the Ohio rust belt. This is a great car to run back and forth to work and school with. It can be easily modified with many aftermarket parts to enhance it. To date I have done the basic must do modifications to any car: tinted the windows, added a catback exhaust, upgraded the factory sound system and larger aftermarket wheels. It is quick and nimble for a car of this age and tops out around 130 mph. By far this is the best commuter car I have had yet for the money.
Condition: Used
Model Year: 1990
Model and Options: LS, power everything, 5 speed.