Read Reviews (8) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

1991 DeVille

1991 Cadillac De Ville

by bjdamren:      Jul 31, 2008

Pros: Very comfortable and nice to drive
Cons: Doesn't get good gas mileage.
The Bottom Line: I would recommend this car to anyone. Would be a very good car to take on a trip. Ample leg space, reclining seats. Would make a very enjoyable ride.

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth on the 1991 Cadillac De Ville. A friend of my husband gave him this car. Needless to say it's a remarkable car. It's your typical Cadillac of car. Smooth ride, luxury all the way.
The car was previously owned by my husband's friend's mother. She didn't drive the car all that much. So that's why it doesn't have that many miles considering the age of the car.
But unfortunately it's going up for sale due to the high gas prices. We would love to keep it but just can't afford it.
We've never had such a luxury car before. So whom ever buys this car is getting a really nice car. It has a little under 68,000 original miles on it. Only real thing I can see wrong with it, the hood liner is lose and needs to be fixed. It does have a few nicks but nothing major. It's a very pretty two tone blue with dark blue leather interior.
I have a 2006 Hyundai and that's what we take when we go out of state. It gets very good gas mileage but you sure don't have the room or the ride that you do with the Cadillac.
Condition: Used