Read Reviews (4) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

1992 Chrysler Lebaron

View all reviews by warriorray

92 lebaron sedan

by warriorray:      Sep 14, 2001

Pros: great riding car,good gas mileage,large trunk,lots of leg room,all the features
Cons: no longer made
The Bottom Line:  This is a car that if you want a reliable,easily repaired if neccesary then this is the car for you, Great first car as well.

We had an 87 Lebaron 4 door and upon that having major problems after reaching 250,000 miles
.We decided to replace it with this 92 lebaron sedan...This car is great we picked it up for
200.00.. and have done some minor repairs but the car has 209000 miles and still looks and drives
great . the car came equipped with a 2.5 L engine. This we had to do some work to because the
former owner had actually dumped gasoline down through the aircleaner opening.
The car has 205 70 15 tires which make it drive and ride fabulous.
The stereo has been changed but we are looking for the original style which was a chrysler
cassette/am/FM with a clock.
The car has a few places where the white paint is peeling near the window on the passenger door
in 3 spots. and a few spots on the roof. but for the age of the car and the fact it was not garage kept
makes it an awesome find.
Would I buy another? yep in a heart beat.
Now that i have listed the facts here is what i think,
It is a great car for families or business lots of room,great gas mileage,lots of conviences.power everything.
Condition: Used