Read Reviews (25) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

Ease of Conversion:

View all reviews by 2nd-generation

Chevrolet Lumina Mini Van

by 2nd-generation:      Jan 25, 2000

Pros: Great for the big family
Cons: none

In the past year we recently owned a Ford Taurus Wagon and with a growing family of three we decided to purchase a mini van.With expecting a new baby we decided we needed more room. We looked for a mini van we searched the web and the car lots and decided after driving and testing a Dodge Caravan which I didnot like the it handled on the road and the front fo the van the way it was shaped so we decided to look at the Chevy's. The front reminded me of an airplane but that didnot bother us. It took some time to adjust to this because of the shape. It handles the road so well and the slider on the side makes loading your big family so easy. Ours is loaded with all the features. It was great for vacation and so easy to relax for the long trip. Ours has racks on the top and a car carrier makes the packing easier too! We have removable bucket seats which makes any kind of moving so easy. They just pop out and in with no hassle. I would reccommend this vehicle for any family. The driving and dependability is what your looking for this vehicle is for you.