Read Reviews (35) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

1993 Nissan Altima

Sleek little car

by selwyn79:      Mar 21, 2001

Pros: Infinity inspired style, Quiet, nice interior, smooth ride, engine power grrrr...
Cons: wish we owned it much earlier, stone chips on glass
The Bottom Line: It's the performance car from Nissan, it offers more power, luxury and value than any competing Honda or Toyota midsize. Bubye Camry. You will love the Altima

We bought this used at 80,000 miles and have put only 7,000 in the last year. The ride is exceptionally smooth, I think the subframes do make a huge difference. This car has a very high compression engine, you will only hear it's presence when high acceleration is needed. Even in the 3000-4000 rpm range the engine purrs really well. Look after this car with scheduled oil changes and filter changes and tires and it will last and last and last.

Chrome handles on the outside, chrome on the inside all make it feel expensive.

My Friends were surprised when they saw the interior, quite top notch and impressive might I say. Good color fabrications on the seat and the dash make it really nice.

It's also very quiet, I love to drive it when it's raining, you only hear the sound of rain. Even the wipers simply glide over the glass. The glass is huge, it's sort of like a greyhound bus, it offers an airy view. However, the glass is somewhat prone to chips from trucks because of the size. So stay away from 18 wheelers.

You will enjoy owning this one.

Something was lost in the 1998 remake, oh yes... it doesn't have the same charm as the original.
Condition: Used