Read Reviews (30) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

Handling And Control:

View all reviews by RTHperfect

Real Luxury

by RTHperfect:      May 24, 2000

Pros: comfortable, power, speed, turning radius
Cons: none

Sometime during the summer, Our Van which was only 5 years old had broken down yet again and thats when I decided to get a brand new 1999 Lincoln Navigator and I know I made the right choice.

The navigator is really the top of cars. There are alot of bad reviews about the Lincoln Navigator, but the only reason that people write bad reveiws about the navigator is just because they are jealous. You notice how people don't give any reasons why it is bad. People who write bad reviews about the Lincoln Navigator are just Jealous. I am not going to show you the difference between the Lincoln Navigator and the Ford Expedition.

The Lincoln Navigator has a 32 V engine with 300 horsepower and the Ford Expedition has a 240 horsepower engine which makes the Expedition hard to get up hills.

I have nothing against Expeditions. I am just saying that I like the Lincoln Navigator better than the Ford Expedition. The Lincoln Navigator is also a much smoother ride than the Ford expedition.

I have had my 1999 Lincoln Navigator for almost a year and I have had absolutly no problems with it. It has a smoothe ride, comfortable seats, Seat heaters.

I love this car and I will probably have it for a long time.

Handling And Control: