Read Reviews (93) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2000 Camry

View all reviews by camryguy2000

My 2000 Camry saved my life!

by camryguy2000:      Apr 17, 2008

Pros: SAFETY!!, comfortable, reliable, dependable, quiet, great quality
Cons: none
The Bottom Line: I recommend this car, because not only is it reliable, and dependable, but it is a very safe car own and drive

Date: April 17, 2008

My name is Anthony, and I just purchased my Camry last September for just under $6000 Canadian. Me being 18 needed a car that was safe, reliable and had good re-sale value on it, so I knew that the Camry was the way to go. My parents and both Uncle's drive one and said to me that they had had no problems or issues with theirs. So I bought one. I bought it in September of 2007 and lived it from the start. when I needed it, she was ready to go wherever I needed it to. This being my first car, I was very proud to show it off as not being a run down piece of crap that I paid 1000 bucks for. It was my pride and joy. Over the past 8 months I grew to love my Camry more and more.

Earlier on today as I was driving to a neighboring town I was caught behind tow other vehicles. I wait until it was safe for me to pass and then proceeded to do so. As I was next to the car in front of me, She also begins to pass the front vehicle, throwing me into a ditch and hitting a culvert. To my surprise after all of the noise quieted down, the engine was still running. I shut the car off and then proceeded to exit the car. My Girlfriend, whom was also in the car got out safe and sound. Both airbags had deployed and as a built in safety measure the 4-way flashers started blinking on their own. Although the front end of the car was pretty badly damaged, the rear was left unscathed. I will never forget my little Burgundy Camry and how she saved both my life and my girlfriends life. I owe my life to that car and because of her loyalty, reliability and dependability, I will buy another one and will continue to do so until they are off the production line.
Condition: Used