Read Reviews (59) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

Ease of Loading:

View all reviews by skylah1987

Dodge

by skylah1987:      Apr 4, 2007

Pros: good look good room and if equiped with a diesel....
Cons: diesel???? good or bad?
The Bottom Line: I would purchase this vehicle again if i had to just because its roomy enough for a family and it looks good within all the limits.

A dodge is all-in-all a nice truck to buy. It has good space for you and if you have kids, your kids. And if it is equiped with a diesel engine, well then you have some thinking to do in whether it would be a better purchase.
Just recently my fiance and I just bought a truck this year, make, and model. It was also fit with a diesel engine. During the process of deciding what kind of vehicle we would buy my fiance kept saying "desiel is better". Although everyone knows diesel isn't better for everyone. Having a diesel engine takes more care and money that any other engine. It cost more for oil changes and for simply buying a new one if the old breaks down. But on the other hand having a diesel engine is good. Especially if you are pulling heavier items such as a horse trailer filled for many horses like we are. It also does better on gas milage if that is what you are looking for which we were. One of the other things is that you can put more miles on a diesel engine than you can others. So the question remains which engine is better. As for the space in the truck it seems to be quite roomy. If you get the extended cab you can fit up to 6 people and carseats for you infants. And still feel like you have space to move. The body style on the truck as well as everything else looks good as well.
Amount Paid (US$): 12,800