Read Reviews (7) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2001 GMC Jimmy

Handling And Control:

View all reviews by getgit.com

Your wife was in my Jimmy.

by getgit.com:      Feb 23, 2001 - Updated Mar 24, 2001

Pros: Sits high, rides smooth & quite! Every man's dream. The ladies love it.
Cons: 2 Door makes it a pain getting people in the back seats.
The Bottom Line: No problems so far. Roomy inside, with easy controls at dash board. A very comfortable ride that will have you sitting higher then everybody else on the streets.

Features and Options:
2 Door, 2 wheel drive, power windows and locks, CD player, day time running headlights with an override button on the inside, remote car locks and panic button, 36 thousand mile warranty, speakers that adjust to the noise of the wind and engine, power moonroof, free roadside service.

My experience thus far:
I bought it with ninety three miles on it and so far it's been riding like a dream. It's very luxurious with plenty of room and big comfortable chairs. Although it's only a 2 door, the back seats are spacious. No complaints yet, but I'll be going on a trip to New Orleans here soon enough, and I'll see then how well my new Jimmy stands up to a long road trip. I'll be sure to change my opinion here if it ever changes.
It handles a little better then most cars that I've driven, and doesn't do to bad mile per gallon. I love the way it sits up high and makes you feel like king of the road. It seems to me like it was the car I was meant to have.

Amount Paid (US$): 22,000