Read Reviews (24) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2001 Lincoln LS

View all reviews by kermie530

Go on my kick asss G' Ride

by kermie530:      Apr 20, 2001

Pros: Great for looks and mob pimpin'. Look hard and see the true beauty.
Cons: I want it to be a cadillac
The Bottom Line: Do you wanna G' ride in my cruiser. Maybe you can play in my cock pit...

Well the car was great for a test drive and itís a wonderful car to see on the freeway. It rides well with the comfy interior as well as the increased safety installments Lincoln likes to put in makes this a great buy. Lincoln LS in a great car for the reasons that its a Lincoln with a sporty look and a racey engine. Its 3.9L DOHC V8 Engine inflicts 252 horse damage on the road. When on the freeway you can cruise by your opponents in luxury as well as kick their hineys in speedy freeway drag race. When chipped it raises it a good 30 HP giving it that great feeling when your at the stop light line next to some Riced-out CRX ready to race. Peeling out with the rear wheel drive gives it that great feeling... my teeth are watering. The car presents amazing safety features. It comes with all the great goodies such as passenger, driver and side airbags. The chassis is made on a strong steel frame which resists impact a little bit more than aluminum does (but this might cause the car to go a little bit slower than you might expect it to).

This car is almost the greatest G' ride out on the market. Think of it this way, you're cruising by the club tinted windows and all. You're straight blinging down the road and there are some ripe muffins on the side of the road straight stairing, ready just to be eaten.

For all you buy American Advocates, here's finally a car (besides the Vet, Cobra, Viper... well you get the picture) that the average family man can appreciate at an affordable price. It gives him (or her) the ability to be a man as well as being a conscious father. Give it a ride, it was sure lots of fun for me and sure is great to see on the road...

*people, drive with a kind heart. Today I saw a person jump out of a car and hit a fifteen year old bicyclist because he cut him off. Really this is bad. Shows how great of a society we live in. To make things worse this guy that jumped out of his truck was a forty year old male. He was a fat red neck.

Amount Paid (US$): 33,011