Read Reviews (17) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2002 Dodge Durango

Handling And Control:

My Dodge Durango is a life saver!!!

by rcsmck:      Mar 26, 2007

Pros: Perfect size, roomy back seat, very large cargo area
Cons: not much storage space under seats
The Bottom Line: I would definitly recomend the Dodge Durango to every family whether they a small or large family.

When my husband and I originally thought about buying a mid size suv we really didn't know what to expect. We had one child that was just about out of a car seat, so size wasn't that much of a factor. We ended up choosing the Dodge Durango because of it's ride. Luckily we were able to talk the dealership down from $26,000 to $19,500 and it only had a little over 3,000 miles!!! We loved it the minute we drove off of the lot!

Our Durango has had a ton of miles put on it, literally about 105,000 in the past three years. Nothing major ever went wrong. The only thing we have had to replace are the brakes and tires.

Little did we know that we were going to have two more children in two years. We were both worried about whether or not they would fit comfortably in our Durango. Neither of us wanted to give it up so we were definitly willing to try! We were completely surprised and ecstatic that two car seats and a booster seat great in the back seat! In addition, it fits our double stroller in the back great with plenty of room left over!

Overall, this car has been a life saver and we love it! Even now, with a fourth child on the way we still won't get rid of it...just add another car to our family!
Amount Paid (US$): 19500