Read Reviews (45) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2002 Maxima

2002 Maxima SE 6 Speed - Hold on tight!!!

by priores:      Aug 14, 2002

Pros: Power and Handling, 6 Speed Transmission, Highway Ride
Cons: Some window noise, Torque steer
The Bottom Line: BUY THIS CAR!!!! You will not be disappointed. Loads of power and fun for you, roomy enough for your spouse and two kids.

Fell in love with it from the moment I test drove it. 255hp and a 6 speed transmission makes this car take off like rocket. I could feel my self being pushed hard into the seat while accelerating. I bought one and have been having a great time since. The vehicle handles great on the open road and the 17" rims w/performance tires really holds around tight turns. A word of caution though, be careful accelerating on bumpy surfaces. The torque will cause the car to pull to the side.

The powerful engine with 6 speed transmission allows you to have the fun of a sports car (Without the price) while still having a car with enough room for adult passengers. I'm dying to get this car on a 1/4 mile or a race track to see what it really can do.

Xenon HID headlight provide excellent visibility in almost any condition.

Inside the car the gauges are well placed and all controls easy to reach. Cruise control and radio controls are mounted on the steering wheel. Illuminating them would be my only request. Seats are comfortable with good lumbar support.

This car belongs in a class of it own. Doesn't have the price of a luxury or sports car, but handles and performs like one

All in all a great car for the money.
Condition: New