Read Reviews (31) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2002 Nissan Xterra

Handling And Control:

View all reviews by mountainbronco

Supercharged xterra on x-teroids

by mountainbronco:      Jun 21, 2002 - Updated Jun 21, 2002

Pros: POWER, handling, 4-wheelin', aesthetics
Cons: injection molding "dimple" visible on dashboard
The Bottom Line: Buy one if you can. At least test drive one! (if you can find one) You won't be dissatisfied!

Bang for the buck.... I bought this baby for $25,025 from Jaremko Nissan in Spokane, WA back in early January. (what's it worth now in June with 5500 miles on it? 32k? 33k? LMAO! I am completely satisfied. This is the most (fun to drive) vehicle I've ever owned! Performance compares to my 1994 BMW M3 (when it was new, and not "ragged out" ) But this is a 4x4 truck! I had some local yokel hillbilly types with mini monster trucks laughing at me (at "their" offroad hotspot) until I dropped into 4 HIGH and showed this animal's true colors! What's the saying? somethin' talks and ??? walks? yeah, that one...

If you have the means (by all means) BUY ONE IF YOU CAN FIND ONE!!!

To all other Supercharged Xterra owners out there, email me at bigskycarpenter@centurytel.net there are few enough of us that if we stick together we can actually control used car prices on these trucks (at least for a short while)

By the way, Nissan has offered to replace my dash to take care of the "dimple". The problem is, I can't wipe the grin off my face long enough to get my fists off the steering wheel (in order to leave it at their service department! )

Hats off to Nissan! I love it!

Condition: New
Model and Options: Se SC auto. fully loaded/full tilt boogie, baby!
Handling And Control: