Read Reviews (6) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2002 Pontiac Bonneville

One Great Car!

by mecgmecg:      May 30, 2002

Pros: Styling, comfort, handling, acceleration, and roominess.
Cons: Can't think of a single one!!
The Bottom Line: If you want or need a sporty, full-sized car... THIS IS IT!!

After reading several reviews of the 2002 Bonneville SE, I have to wonder what car a lot of those people have driven, as my thoughts aren't even close to some things others have said. I've read that the dash is "cluttered" (not in my opinion; very well laid out), the seats may be too soft (just right for me), the ride too soft (nope), and the gas mileage wasn't that great (a large car that gets 28+ mpg on the interstate and 24+ mixed... that's not good for a large car? Then, tell me, what is??).

Even the Bonneville's most basic model (the SE that I own with NO additional factory options) comes with automatic load leveling, tire pressure monitoring, speed variable loudness for it's excellent AM/FM/CD 6-speaker stereo system, the usual auto transmission, air, tilt, cruise, power locks and windows, 16" aluminum wheels, plus the latest in safety (daytime running lamps, 4-wheel disk ABS, and in addition to normal frontal air bags it comes standard with side impact air bags!).

The trunk space is fantastic. I often kid that I can have a party in there, even with the lid closed! Speaking of which, there is a glow-in-the-dark emergency trunklid release, just in case someone does get stuck back there. One yank and you're out!

The 205 hp 3800 Series II V6 is absolutely perfect for this car. I have plenty of power to do whatever I want or need in any traffic situation, without question.

I highly recommend this car!!
Condition: New
Model Year: 2002
Model and Options: SE trim level, No additional options.