Read Reviews (70) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

View all reviews by froggiegirl3

Bad Problems

by froggiegirl3:      Sep 16, 2004

Product Rating: 1.0 Recommended: No

Pros: The one pro about this car is having more room inside and fold down seats.
Cons: Paint problems, gas problems, design problems with windows, and window noise.

I bought my vehicle back in April 03 and have had nothing but problems with it ever since. My paint started chipping and PEALING off 2 days after I bought it and has since gotten worse. The dealer replaced the part once and repainted twice. They will not fix any of the paint ANYWHERE on my car saying that it is normal wear and tear. Since then, my steering gear went bad, my rear wiper motor went bad, the half shaft in the back end went out, they had to thighten the middle compartment for storage, I am starting to have troubles ejecting CD's, the list can go on and on. It's been a headache. When I first got the car it was getting almost 400 to a tank, in the winter it would only get 160-180 per tank, I'm up to 280 per tank but I might as well be driving a truck. I am about to go into arbitration with GM and the BBB to see if this is considered a Lemon Law or what. I would just rather give this car back and go buy foreign cars again!
Amount Paid (US$): 20000