Avalon Organics Vitamin C Rejuvenating Oil Free Moisturizer 2 fl oz (654749453841) Reviews

Nice Moisturizer Helps Also Helps Even Skin Tone and Scars

Jan 7, 2012

Pros:organic, refreshing orange scent, moisturizes, seems non-comedogenic, helps even skin tone, helps scars, recyclable packaging

Cons:price

The Bottom Line:

Overall  I am very satisfied with Avalon Organics Vitamin C Moisturizer.  I continued to buy and use.

I heard that topical Vitamin C is effective in even skin tone and scars, and that there's scientific proof, so I thought I'd give Avalon Organics Moisturizer a try. I've tried other brands and I've been trying Vitamin E moisturizers for some time, with no visible results; it is supposedly it is a myth.

Seems Non-Comedogenic
I didn't see anywhere on the label claiming that this moisturizer is non-comedogenic, but as a person who tends to break out and dry out, especially during the winter, I haven't noticed this to cause any acne breakouts.  I have used other products that did cause acne breakouts.  This one is also awesome because it is organic and has mostly ingredients that you can understand, vs ones filled with chemicals.

Scent
The Vitamin C moisturizer scent is very refreshing and smells like fresh oranges.  That is way better than the smell of regular lotion and other brands.  It is not too strong, so you won't be walking around smelling like oranges.

Moisturize
It really does moisturize dry skin all day.

Scars and Even Skin Tone
I have acne scars and uneven skin tone that existed for a few years.  I noticed a slight difference after a few days on skin tone.  Over periods of months, I noticed that my scars have started to fade.  I still have visible scars, but I'm hoping over continual use, eventually they will fade away completely.

Texture
It's thicker than regular moisturizers so you can use a decent sized drop on your finger to moisturize your entire face.  Just spread over evenly.  You can use the plastic covering inside it to swipe some, but do note, that it may dry out on the plastic.

Price
This moisturizer is way more expensive than regular lotion.  It can range from $15-$21  I wish it was cheaper, but I am willing to pay more than something that doesn't work and causes breakouts.

1 best deal Page 1 2   << Previous Why are these stores listed?