Aveeno Baby Creamy Wash, Soothing Relief with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal, Fragrance Free, 8 oz. (JJ04249) Reviews

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com
+$4.99 shipping Vitacost.com

Aveeno Baby Creamy Wash Soothing Relief with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal

Jun 21, 2012 (Updated Jun 21, 2012)

Pros:Soothes eczema break out in a couple of days and is tear free.

Cons:It's a little pricey but worth it.

The Bottom Line: This is a wonderful product not only for babies but even adults suffering with eczema. Its is truly tear free and fragrance free.

The Aveeno Baby Creamy wash soothing relief with natural colloidal oatmeal is a great baby wash. Its fragrance free for all sensitive skin but the reason i bought it was because my son was diagnosed with eczema. He is only 8 months old now but i've tried multiple baby washes and he continued to break out all over. Once I used the Aveeno Baby Creamy Wash on him he started to clear within the first couple of days. I love this product because of its ability to soothe an eczema break out but also leave skin soft and smooth. With most washes that are for sensitive skin they either left a drier feel or did not sud up to make me feel as if he were clean.

It is also truly tear free my son rubbed his eyes while in the tub and it did not affect him in the slightest I about panicked naturally but when i seen he was unaffected I breathed a sigh of relief that I finally found a wash that was really "tear free".  Although the Aveeno Baby Creamy Wash is a bit pricey it is worth buying. Just think of all the other expenses you'll have without it. You will have to buy at least 2 to 3 creams to clear up and soothe the eczema patches and countless washes on top of multiple doctor visits for flare ups and then you have the cost of prescriptions to pay for as well. Before I found Aveeno Baby Creamy Wash Soothing Relief with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal I was traveling to the doctor weekly. I live in Florida and the heat here is horrible for eczema but since i bought the Aveeno Baby Creamy Wash I haven't had to go back to the doctor for my son's eczema at all which is a great relief on me, my son, my gas tank and my wallet!!

Another great thing is the Aveeno Baby Creamy Wash Soothing Relief with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal is that you can find it in just about any retail store near you. I bought the Aveeno Baby Creamy Wash 12 fl. oz. and it lasted me a little over a month with giving baths once to twice a day. I would even recommend this for older children even adults its just that good. I am definitely a fan.

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients blended into a creamy wash that gen...
Soothing Relief Creamy Wash is specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients blended into a creamy wash that gently cleanses...
Vitacost.com
Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash, 8 fl oz (236 ml) Description Description Pediatrician Recommended Gently Cleanses and Soothes Dry Skin Even D...