Barney's Colorful World Live! (VHS, 2004)

1 consumer review

If you happy and you know it...

Jan 17, 2007 (Updated Jan 18, 2007)

Pros:love all the songs, decorations that keep changing and all the happy kids.

Cons:so far none

The Bottom Line: this is for all of you Barney lover's, is a must have item

We bought it almost a year ago, but my 2 year old gal still likes watching it. I still remember how much I bought it, since in Singapore dollar the price are tend to be the same (S$12.90) year after year.

Action!
In this DVD, the film start by three kids playing pretend that Barney is going to put up a show, and when they close their eyes, Barney's come to live.

The film is actually from Barney's live show, so we can see them in this big closed stadium. Barney came out from the curtain, asking kids to sing with him. The first song is if you happy and you know it claps your hands, and then followed by the big curtains open and Barney call all his friends.

The film takes about 75 minutes, it's pretty long compared to other Barney's film. Like all Barney film there's BJ and Baby Bop that hop, hop and hop. Almost all of the songs and scenes in Barney's other films are here, there are:

Barney at the playground,
Barney at the jungle,
Barney goes under the sea,
Playing with Barney under the sun (of course singing we're gonna have fun... it's a beautiful sunny day, this song you can find in many other Barney's film),
Let's play pretend (with the song if all the raindrop...)
and many more.

What my child like about this one is she can see other kids reaction to Barney, where they are singing, dancing, and even screaming.

Theme after theme are presented here, really like when I watched around the world in 80 days theatrical performance but Barney's version.

I'm just going to reviewed our favorite here:
My daughter really like the time when a big elephant suddenly appear when Barney and his friends are in the Jungle (and we love the decoration of the Jungle too, very colorful and life) singing elephant (the song).

In Barney goes under the sea, there's a giant octopus and a lot of fish, very colorful indeed (I guess Barney really want this to be a colorful journey).

And the last but not least is the I Love You song sang by Barney himself.

The End

- Barney's Big Surprise: Live On Stage [vhs]

- Barney's Big Surprise: Live On Stage [vhs]

Barney and friends take their act on the road in this live concert video, which features four all-new musical numbers (Welcome to Our Treehouse, We Ar...

Barney's Adventure Bus [vhs] Sealed

Barney's Adventure Bus [vhs] Sealed

All aboard for a sing-along road safety lesson headed up by kids' favorite Barney.

Riding In Barney's Car [vhs] Sealed Video

Riding In Barney's Car [vhs] Sealed Video

Barney and Baby Bop are back in a new Barney & Friends episode, and guess what? Barney has a car!

Barney Barney's Adventure Bus Vhs Movie Ages 1-8 50 Minutes 17 Songs Sealed

Barney Barney's Adventure Bus Vhs Movie Ages 1-8 50 Minutes 17 Songs Sealed

Barney - Riding In Barney's Car Vhs  New, Sealed

Barney - Riding In Barney's Car Vhs New, Sealed

Barney's Horse

Barney's Horse

Though he is used to the city streets, Barney's horse becomes frightened of the noisy new overhead trains

Barney's Pajama Party - 20 Favorite Songs - Sealed Vhs Clamshell Case

Barney's Pajama Party - 20 Favorite Songs - Sealed Vhs Clamshell Case

Pizza, popcorn and a lot of singing, that's what you get at a pajama party with Barney, everyone's favorite purple dinosaur. Invite all your pals and ...

Barney - Barney's Birthday Vhs  New, Sealed

Barney - Barney's Birthday Vhs New, Sealed

It's party time for Barney and his friends. They throw the best party ever, using classroom materials and lots of imagination. Along with the fun and...

Barney's Great Adventure: The Movie DVD

Barney's Great Adventure: The Movie DVD

This family adventure is fullout, fulltilt, and fulllength, as Barney stars in his very first movie ever Barney's Great Adventure The Movie. A trip to...
Toys R Us

Barney's Adventure Bus DVD

Barney's Adventure Bus DVD

Adventure Bus DVD is a childrens DVD from LYONS HIT ENT. Released on Mar 09, 2004 and rated UNR.
Toys R Us