Barney's Colorful World Live! (VHS, 2004)

If you happy and you know it...

Jan 17, 2007 (Updated Jan 18, 2007)

Pros:love all the songs, decorations that keep changing and all the happy kids.

Cons:so far none

The Bottom Line: this is for all of you Barney lover's, is a must have item

We bought it almost a year ago, but my 2 year old gal still likes watching it. I still remember how much I bought it, since in Singapore dollar the price are tend to be the same (S$12.90) year after year.

Action!
In this DVD, the film start by three kids playing pretend that Barney is going to put up a show, and when they close their eyes, Barney's come to live.

The film is actually from Barney's live show, so we can see them in this big closed stadium. Barney came out from the curtain, asking kids to sing with him. The first song is if you happy and you know it claps your hands, and then followed by the big curtains open and Barney call all his friends.

The film takes about 75 minutes, it's pretty long compared to other Barney's film. Like all Barney film there's BJ and Baby Bop that hop, hop and hop. Almost all of the songs and scenes in Barney's other films are here, there are:

Barney at the playground,
Barney at the jungle,
Barney goes under the sea,
Playing with Barney under the sun (of course singing we're gonna have fun... it's a beautiful sunny day, this song you can find in many other Barney's film),
Let's play pretend (with the song if all the raindrop...)
and many more.

What my child like about this one is she can see other kids reaction to Barney, where they are singing, dancing, and even screaming.

Theme after theme are presented here, really like when I watched around the world in 80 days theatrical performance but Barney's version.

I'm just going to reviewed our favorite here:
My daughter really like the time when a big elephant suddenly appear when Barney and his friends are in the Jungle (and we love the decoration of the Jungle too, very colorful and life) singing elephant (the song).

In Barney goes under the sea, there's a giant octopus and a lot of fish, very colorful indeed (I guess Barney really want this to be a colorful journey).

And the last but not least is the I Love You song sang by Barney himself.

The End

Barney's Manners [VHS]

Barney's Manners [VHS]

Riding In Barney's Car [vhs] Sealed Video

Riding In Barney's Car [vhs] Sealed Video

Barney and Baby Bop are back in a new Barney & Friends episode, and guess what? Barney has a car!

Barney's Talent Show [VHS]

Barney's Talent Show [VHS]

Barney Barney's Adventure Bus Vhs Movie Ages 1-8 50 Minutes 17 Songs Sealed

Barney Barney's Adventure Bus Vhs Movie Ages 1-8 50 Minutes 17 Songs Sealed

All aboard for a sing-along road safety lesson headed up by kids' favorite Barney.

Riding in Barney's Car [VHS]

Riding in Barney's Car [VHS]

Brand Barney's Magical Musical Adventure Vhs Rare Sing Along Sealed

Brand Barney's Magical Musical Adventure Vhs Rare Sing Along Sealed

Barney's friends are building a sand castle when Barney appears. Using their imagination, Barney takes the group on a fun-filled adventure to a real c...

Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm [VHS]

Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm [VHS]

Barney's Christmas Star [VHS]

Barney's Christmas Star [VHS]

Brand New, Perfect Condition. May Ship From Overseas, Free Upgrade to Priority Shipping. Tis the season to be jolly -- and to celebrate Christmas, Han...
Barney's Christmas Surprise (Slip Sleeves) [VHS]

Barney's Christmas Surprise (Slip Sleeves) [VHS]

Barney : Barney's You Can Be Anything Vhs Rare Clamshell Video Never On Tv

Barney : Barney's You Can Be Anything Vhs Rare Clamshell Video Never On Tv

It's Barney, every child's favorite purple dinosaur and best friend. Here Barney helps some kids think about what they like to do and what they might ...