-4%
Bayer Season Long Weed Control For Lawn (704240A) Reviews

Bayer Season Long Weed Control For Lawn (704240A)

+$4.99 shipping Walmart.com

Great long lasting weed control

Apr 2, 2012
Rated Show

Pros:Most broadleaf weeds are dead
Very few new weeds have appeared

Cons:Took 2 applications
Took 2 weeks to really see result

I bought this product because we had such a mild winter that my yard was over-run with weeds. I was at lowes and a Bayer representitive asked me what I was looking for? Which was a weed killer for stAugustine/Bermuda mix lawn. He told me I shoud use "Season long for souther lawns", to use a hose end sprayer, on a warm sunny day with little wind, spray and let sit for an hour, and then water my lawn. I used as directed.
I saw some results in a week, weeds wilted. In 2 weeks most of the weeds were about dead or already dead. I decided to respray as the bottle said I could after 2 weeks. Two weeks later I would say 90% of weeds were dead. It has been 6 weeks since the first application and I've seen very few new weeds growing. The bottle says it prevents weeds for up to 6 months.
I have a lot of Poison Hemlock in my back yard which only turn yellow with this bayer product and then quickly recovered. After closely reading the label I foulnd Poison Hemlock is not listed as a weed it kills.

Conc Lawn Weed Killer
New Bayer Advanced Southern Season Long Weed Control For Lawns Offers up to 6 months of control with only 1 application Proprietary 2-in-1 formula Pos...