-44%
Bose OE2 Headband Headphones - White Reviews

Bose OE2 Headband Headphones - White

Free Shipping ACCESSORY BARGAINS

A Very Comfortable & Light Headphones with Awesome Sound Quality & Great Price

Mar 15, 2013 (Updated May 24, 2013)

Pros:Comfort, sound quality, price, compact foldable, easy to carry, lightweight

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: What are you waiting for? Try the BOSE OE2 and Buy it now :)

Introduction

I had been looking and shopping for a a new headphones with a great quality for a long time.  One of my friends told me to go to Best Buy and to try out some headphones and buy the one that I really liked the most. He told me to consider buying the $99 Sennheiser headphones.

To make a long story short, I went to our local Best Buy and check some headphones out. The first headphones that I tried was the Sennheiser HD 280 PRO. the  but the Sennheiser headphones is huge and it felt very uncomfortable. The sound quality was pretty good and it was on sale for $99.99. Then I tried Beats by Dr. Dre, I love the sound that comes from the Beats headphones but it felt big and  heavy. The price of the Beats headphones was $199 and it was out of my price range.

I also tried the Skullcandy and Sony headphones, but their sound quality was not that good and it wasn't comfortable to wear.

Anyway, I finally saw the new BOSE OE2 headphones in white! I really loved the white color headphones and I decided to give it a try. It was like love on the first sight. I LOVE IT!

Why do I love the BOSE OE2 over the other headphones?

First of all, the BOSE OE2 is SUPER COMFORTABLE to wear! The size is perfect for my head and it is very light!

It wraps nicely and it doesn't hurt my head or my ears! The soft cloth material that they used to wrap the headphones feel really good on my head. Plus the headphones doesn't squeeze my head when I wear it.

From my past  experience with the Bose - QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic headphones, I wanted to find it out whether Bose OE2 headphones uses batteries or not.

I love the Bose - QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic headphones but it used a lot of batteries power to run! The Bose - QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic headphones is a noise cancelling headphones that require batteries in order to work and once the battery power is gone, the Bose - QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic headphones would stop working!

I was EXTREMELY excited when I found out that Bose OE 2 doesn't require any batteries in order to use it and it is not a noise cancelling headphones.

Not only the Bose OE2 feels very comfortable to wear but the sound quality that comes out the Bose OE2 is SUPERB! I love it and I decided to buy it because the price was in my price range. I spent $129 dollar for it.

These are the reasons why I love BOSE OE2:

- It is comfortable
- The price was affordable for the quality
- The sound quality is extremely good
- The cable was long enough for my need
- The cable will detach from the headphones if you accidentally step on it which I like because I won't accidentally break the cable. I can always plug the cable back in.
- The head phones doesn't feel like it squeezes my head when I wear it.
- The size is compact, foldable and it comes with a carrying pouch.
- It is a lightweight headphones.

What do I use the Bose OE2 for?

I love to watch VUDU movies, Netflix and play video games, so I basically use the Bose OE2 headphones for watching movies and playing video games.

I was extremely impressed when I could hear EVERY detail noise and sound from the World of Warcraft game that I didn't hear before using my other headphones in the past.

The Bose OE2 was able to pick up all the ambiance noise and sound from the World of Warcraft game.

I used this headphones to watch the Game of Throne and the Walking Dead episodes and man IT IS AWESOME!

Bose OE2 headphones really makes the movies come alive, especially the sound of the Zombies in the Walking Dead when they attacked Rick and his friends because the sound quality of the BOSE OE2 is EXTREMELY GOOD!

I also use the headphone to listen to music on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It is a perfect headphones to use for music listening because it has a perfect bass tone and clear sound.

Will I recommend my friends and family to buy it?

YES!!! I  recommend them to buy the BOSE OE2 heaphones.

Summary

I am extremely happy with my buying decision because I can finally have a headphones that I love to use for a long time. The Bose OE2 has a great price, great sound quality, a great comfort quality, great materials and I love the compact size for travelling.

Bose IE2 Earbud Headphones. These Bose IE2 earbud headphones feature an enhanced acoustic design for smooth, natural audio and 3 sizes of StayHear ear...
ACCESSORY BARGAINS
SquareTrade © AP6.0 Enjoy your music even more with Bose® quality sound and an on-ear fit that stays comfortable for hours. Bose OE2 audio headphones ...

in titles descriptions OE2 On-Ear Audio Headphones (White) Lifelike audio and lightweight comfort. These on-ear headphones give you both, at home or o...
Enjoy your music with comfort with these headphones that feature a fold-flat design for easy portability.
Best Buy