Canon 14.1 mp

Jan 26, 2012

Pros:provides crisp photos, conveniant light settings, face focused boxes, video camera.

Cons:Exceeding the 4x zoom, picture is blurry.

The Bottom Line: I recommend this digital camera simply because it's a really great camera overall, especially for the price! You can't beat it!

I would definitely recommend this digital camera. I got mine in December 2011 and I love it! It's affordable, yet well worth the price! Not only does this camera take amazing photographs, it also shoots exceptional videos! The settings can also be changed to, blur reduction mode which decreases blur for pictures in motion, easy mode for beginning picture takers, auto mode which chooses the appropriate settings for you, live mode which allows easy picture adjustment to create desired effects, fish-eye mode which shoots with the effect of a fish-eye lens (my little brother loves this for shooting his skateboarding videos! It adds a sort of magnified, wobbly perspective.), and discreet mode which turns off all sounds and flash allowing you to take those sneaky photographs or the ones at your daughters dance recital! In addition to all of these settings, you can also change the light settings to accommodate the location to which you are taking your photographs. You can also view your photographs in a slideshow or on shuffle if you prefer. And for your convenience you are able to lock your photos, rotate them, resize them, trim them, fix red eye, and even send your photos directly to your wireless printer! I really enjoy this camera and I know you will too! I hope this helps! Good luck!