Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS / IXUS 115 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera - Blue Reviews

- good flash

- clear pictures

Cons:- easily broken

- easily scratched screen

The Bottom Line:

If you are a beginner looking for a camera, I would definitely recommend this one. It's a perfect, reasonably priced, and good quality camera. I don't regret getting it then.

The first day I got this, it just wouldn't turn on. The battery was fully charged and the camera didn't look damaged. I dislike the fact that it was faulty on the first day. But then I got a replacement one within the next week, and it worked beautifully. I love how clear and colorful the pictures I had taken show up on my Canon ELPH 100 HS/IXUS 115 HS Digital Camera. I have taken so many wonderful pictures. I highly reccommend this camera to all you adventurous photographers out there. It’s lightweight and easy to store in a purse, or bag. And the pictures you take with this camera have a good quality and color. For the most part, the pictures I took were never blurry or disfigured. Even when using the zoom my pictures had a high quality and were clear. It’s a also a really good beginners camera. And the price was not over the roof, in fact it was reasonable. I don’t regret purchasing my camera. It lasted me four years, though I had used it a lot, it had a lot of wear and tear. I suggest this to anyone who is looking for their first camera.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

Image Sensor CMOS Aperture f/2.8 (W) - f/5.9 (T) LCD 3.0 230k Max. Recording Resolution 1920 x 1080 Dimensions (WxHxD) 3.67 x 2.20 x 0.78 Weight 4.94 ...
Newegg.com