Digital Camera

Jul 11, 2011

Pros:The picture quality is great. Its small and easy to use. The zoom is great.

Cons:The only bad thing is that if you don't focus, the pictures get blurry.

The Bottom Line: Its a great camera because its easy to use and does what you need it to do.

I've had this camera for about a year and I love it. Its not too expensive and its worth the money. I take it every where with me. The picture quality is great. And the zoom is really good, too. The videos you take are good and the sound is good too. I like eveything about the camera, except that it can get blurry if you dont use the focus. But i'm the kind of person that likees to take pictures and go, so thats just me. I bought it because its small. And easy to use. It also has the option to take black and white pictures and sepia pictures. I like making my pictures different so I use that often. I've had about 6 cameras before and this would be my favorite! I like that it has a play back button. And that you can actually hear the videos when you watch them over. Most cameras dont have that feature.My favorite things would be that its so small and easy to use. I love that about the camera. The camera comes in lots of colors. I have the blue one! It comes with a little strap so you dont lose it. And the battery lasts for days! Its a great camera and I love it.