Targus Pf725a Optical Mouse Reviews

Targus Pf725a Optical Mouse

Nice and Compact but not durable.

Sep 19, 2004
Rated Show

Pros:small, retracting cord, easy to stow

Cons:not durable and didn't handle moderate use before failing.

I saw this at a brick and mortar store and, since I hate using the laptop touchpad, on a whim, I bought one.

Now at first I was pleased as punch. The cord retracting made it easy to stow in the laptop case even if it was rather weak feeling.

Not six month later with only moderate use (at work I have a trackball) when out of the office the retractor broke and would no longer lock with the cord extended. which, makes for a very short mouse cord. Oddly enough the part that I thought would fail first, the cord, is just fine.

I "jerry rigged" it to keep the cord extended but it takes away the ease to carry it around. Today I purchased another travel mouse that is wireless. Hopefully, I'll have better luck with that.

Amount Paid (US$): ~12.00

The Targus Ultra Mini Retractable Optical Mouse (Silver and Black with red LED) is the perfect solution for the mobile warrior who needs to save space...
Optical Sensor Technology: The Latest Optical Sensor Technology Ensures Perfect Response to Mouse Movements. Retractable Cord: Avoid Extra Cable Clutt...
TARGUS - PAUM01U Targus Ultra Mini Retractable Optical Mouse Optical - USB
Targus Ultra Mini Optical Mouse with Retractable Cord - Mouse - optical - wired - USB - silver PAUM01U
ULTRA MINI OPTICAL MOUSE W/ per